Obiang

Chat about anything football related here!

How Shit Is Obiang?

Sometimes shit & sometimes good
43%
Sometimes good & sometimes shit
57%

Total votes: 14

Whiskyman

Re: Obiang

Post by Whiskyman »

Romford wrote: as we know..opinions are like arsholes, everyone has one. :D
Not unlike your average fan forum then. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Romford

Post by Romford »

Whiskyman wrote:
Romford wrote: as we know..opinions are like arsholes, everyone has one. :D
Not unlike your average fan forum then. ;)
I really don't know what normal and average is these days mate.

I nearly had a fight with someone whilst going in the special turnstyle yesterday...the queues were not big and he thought i was pulling a fast one.

You really couldn't make it up :?

As for forums...don't get me started, I'm here for an easy life now !

Romford

Post by Romford »

Whiskyman wrote:
Basically because football is a game of opinions. And some of those opinions can appear very silly. Where, for example, could you read that Sergio Busquets is a "wannabe midfielder", if not on a football fan forum. ;)

FFS I remember myself posting a few years back when West Brom took Victor Anichebe on a free from Everton that if he stayed fit he could be the signing of the season.

He didn't and he wasn't. :lol:
Another one of those "always has a good game against us" who usually played for Everton at some point of their career.

Along those lines ...thought Barkley looked good when he came on yesterday.

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Romford wrote:
Porterman wrote:
You would play somebody every week who basically had about 40 horrendous games in a row for us?!

Really!!
Depends what you think "a horrendous" game is mate

I thought he would fit into the system in the midfield...adding energy and strength.

Done more in the last 2 game than Wilshere has done in the last 2 seasons...

But as we know..opinions are like arsholes, everyone has one. :D
My definition of "horrendous" is when somebody brings next to nothing to the table such as not being able to tackle without fouling,having very little (if any) vision,having very limited passing ability and carrying next to no goal threat (yes he did get that goal v Spurs) but as you say.

Hes had 2 "decent" games and thankfully they have been in a row so who knows.

Its still about 1 decent game every 4/5/6 in our colours and that a good midfielder doesnt make (IMO).

Heres hoping.

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Whiskyman wrote:
Romford wrote:He'd be in my team every week...as i said over a month ago before Arsenal

Cannot see why many cannot see it :|
Basically because football is a game of opinions. And some of those opinions can appear very silly. Where, for example, could you read that Sergio Busquets is a "wannabe midfielder", if not on a football fan forum. ;)

FFS I remember myself posting a few years back when West Brom took Victor Anichebe on a free from Everton that if he stayed fit he could be the signing of the season.

Busquets gets the ball (with usually the opposition midfield backing off 10 yeards) and passes it 3 yards to Messi who has usually dropped deep to recieve it.

Thats it.

Put him in a West Ham shirt beside Noble (or Obiang) and he would look like he is.

Bang fucking average.

Or are you telling me he would turn our games where we have 30% possession to the oppositions 70% on its head and reverse the figures?!

Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!

h69

Post by h69 »

Romford wrote:He'd be in my team every week...as i said over a month ago before Arsenal

Cannot see why many cannot see it :|
Mine too. Said the same a season ago.

h69

Post by h69 »

Porterman wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:

Busquets gets the ball (with usually the opposition midfield backing off 10 yeards) and passes it 3 yards to Messi who has usually dropped deep to recieve it.

Thats it.

Put him in a West Ham shirt beside Noble (or Obiang) and he would look like he is.

Bang fucking average.

Or are you telling me he would turn our games where we have 30% possession to the oppositions 70% on its head and reverse the figures?!

Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

h69 wrote:
Porterman wrote:

Thats it.

Bang fucking average.

Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gosh did you manage to come up with that answer All BY YOURSELF.

Well done.

But mind you've got to share the crayons.

h69

Post by h69 »

Porterman wrote:
h69 wrote:

Well done.

Talking about one of the world's best midfielders like he is an average player ? Yep, I guess crayons are the order of the day !

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

h69 wrote:
Porterman wrote:

Well done.

Talking about one of the world's best midfielders like he is an average player ? Yep, I guess crayons are the order of the day !
Indulge me for a moment.

I bet you think Mascerano is a good player.