Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Everton v West Ham - Official Match Thread

Post by Towie »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:Spuds loose to start off a good weekend.
Settle down tomorrow afternoon and watch us get off and Running ;)
Indeed and see how many empty seats there were 5 mins from end. Now lost two on trot, Poch out!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote:
Clayton wrote:Well lets hope the boys do their job Sunday and we finally get a result to get the season started , but just cannot see it with anything Pellegrini is going to pick in the middle of the park . Noble , Wilshire are just not doing it , which is no surprise , Obiang when on just doesnt do anything for me or the team , that leaves Rice and Sanchez , who I would pick . Yes we still havnt found our best setup yet , should Anderson play on the left or in the middle , should Arnautovic play up front or just behind or on the left , should Perez play up front or just behind . And who should play on the right Antonio or Yarmolenko , just not Snodgrass . And then we still have Masuaku who could play on the left because he aint no Left Back . I think the only position we dont really have concerns is in goal , which was a position many thought should have been left in the hands of Adrian .
I agree that Obiang last season did nothing to justify his inclusion, but the same could be said about the whole of our midfield imo. However imo the Obiang of 16/17 was arguably one of our best players that season. It does appear however that Pellegrini doesn't rate him because we've only seen him for 45 minutes in the Mickey Mouse cup. I said at the start of the season I would play Rice & Obiang along with Wilshere in midfield. Although when I said that I hoped Wuilshere would provide a bit of flair and imagination which has so far been totally lacking from his performances.

So I guess we'll have to see what information leaks out, won't we. ;)
Got to say I wanted Wilshire to succeed but he just doesnt appear to have anything to offer , which is something I was afraid of when I heard we could get him , at least he was on a free ( and now injured , who would have thought) . Still surprised we didnt get in a top notch holding midfielder and a ball player . Maybe Anderson could be that ball player from deep as Lanzini could , He doesnt mind doing some of the graft either from what I have noticed .

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Clayton wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
I agree that Obiang last season did nothing to justify his inclusion, but the same could be said about the whole of our midfield imo. However imo the Obiang of 16/17 was arguably one of our best players that season. It does appear however that Pellegrini doesn't rate him because we've only seen him for 45 minutes in the Mickey Mouse cup. I said at the start of the season I would play Rice & Obiang along with Wilshere in midfield. Although when I said that I hoped Wuilshere would provide a bit of flair and imagination which has so far been totally lacking from his performances.

So I guess we'll have to see what information leaks out, won't we. ;)
Got to say I wanted Wilshire to succeed but he just doesnt appear to have anything to offer , which is something I was afraid of when I heard we could get him , at least he was on a free ( and now injured , who would have thought) . Still surprised we didnt get in a top notch holding midfielder and a ball player . Maybe Anderson could be that ball player from deep as Lanzini could , He doesnt mind doing some of the graft either from what I have noticed .

Whilshire hasn't had much back up in the middle to be fair. He is not a holding midfielder and given the fact that Anderson and snod are keeping wide he has a lot of space to cover going forward and back. The system is killing him stone dead! Put 2 holding THEN Jack in front of them and yul get the best out of him.
Lets see how the 2 ( If Pelle keeps that system) do against Everton.
Last edited by IronsForever on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Longshanks

Re: Everton - How would you line us up?

Post by Longshanks »

LondonWelsh wrote:Brains

Heart.........Brains.......Heart

Brains.........Heart.........Brains........Heart

Brains

Hearts.......Brains

That's all I ask for the line up against Everton on Saturday whufc_crest
I can't get a signal where I am L.W. How did we get on mate ? whufc_crest
I can’t stand Thrush. Fact.

eskimo joe

Re: Everton - How would you line us up?

Post by eskimo joe »

Longshanks wrote:
LondonWelsh wrote:Brains

Heart.........Brains.......Heart

Brains.........Heart.........Brains........Heart

Brains

Hearts.......Brains

That's all I ask for the line up against Everton on Saturday whufc_crest
I can't get a signal where I am L.W. How did we get on mate ? whufc_crest
Heres a novelty, we didnt lose
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dicksies Diner

Post by Dicksies Diner »

We need players to be brave on the ball, and aggressive of it. Far to soft of the ball and we are not very imaginative on it. Cmon West Ham do the toffee cunts.
Last edited by Dicksies Diner on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:Spuds lose to start off a good weekend.
Settle down tomorrow afternoon and watch us get off and Running ;)
Fixed it for you :D

Noni

Post by Noni »

I'm hoping West Ham win tomorrow 8-) whufc_crest

If and hope Hamilton wins the Singapore grand prix and now Simon Yates now almost certain to win the Vuelta a España title in cycling. Could be a grand Sunday :D

IRON-MAN ⚒

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

Butterfly,s have kicked in, ;) even a point would do me today
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

Despite going into this game with 0 points and 4 straight to defeats... I'm strangely a little bit confident about today. I'm hoping they underestimate us and we play like we can. With all their injuries, this is a great opportunity!

COYI whufc_crest