Domingos Quina

Chat about anything football related here!
BoleynBadges

Domingos Quina

Post by BoleynBadges »

AC Milan battling Manchester United and Liverpool for West Ham wonderkid Domingos Quina
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... d-12285991" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IronsForever

Re: Domingos Quina

Post by IronsForever »

The wonderkid can't get into the squad:) Moyes has had a look at him and for me also he is no where near ready for the physicality of the premiership yet. If we can get 15 million i would sell asap but the money would only go into their pockets so keep the lad and be patient.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

IronsForever wrote:The wonderkid can't get into the squad:) Moyes has had a look at him and for me also he is no where near ready for the physicality of the premiership yet. If we can get 15 million i would sell asap but the money would only go into their pockets so keep the lad and be patient.

keep the lad and be patient how i see it

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A load of old bollocks I reckon.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

The kids done absolutely nothing . At his age he’d be in the team by now if he was up to it .

Looks to lightweight to me and he’s not the Messiah’s sort of player . He’ll be gone in the summer and anything over 2/3 million would be a damn good deal .
Bring back Jonathon !

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Newmarket wrote:The kids done absolutely nothing . At his age he’d be in the team by now if he was up to it .

Looks to lightweight to me and he’s not the Messiah’s sort of player . He’ll be gone in the summer and anything over 2/3 million would be a damn good deal .
I'm 100% with you on this one. Obviously the kid has talent but he's, as you say far too lightweight for the PL. He'd probably tear it up in a slower, more technical league but he's not suited for cold Saturday at Stoke kind of games.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

I've seen him play and am gobsmacked by this. Maybe he might be decent one day but I've not seen anything to suggest that he's a world-beater.

Nathan Holland looks miles ahead of him

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

April 1st joke surely?
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

If we are offered double figure millions for Quina and Oxford we should take it but only if it was reinvested, which ain’t gonna happen so it’s a moot point

Neither player is going to help us at the moment but may be unbelievable in a few years so we’ll end up selling anyway

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Why sell? It's not like if any significant income is generated it will be invested back into the team.
Same goes for Oxford.
The budget for the summer is, in probability, already set. So, as little potential as Quina or Oxford may have there's absolutely no positives in punting them on.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.