HC Videos - cup of tea, mike, vlog & more

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Re: The Debate #2

Post by redhammer »

Enjoyed that, nice one lads

Chicken Runner

Post by Chicken Runner »

Many well stated and heart-felt comments there. What a shame it has come to this.
Like others I started out thinking the board were doing a pretty good job and was thankful that we didn't fall into oblivion after the Icelandic debacle.
Now, slowly after many "You've go to be kidding me" moments, Sullivan's caniving dealings are there for all to see.
I'm sorry but to say things like "We got it wrong, and We've made mistakes", is another insult to the fans. It does look as though the board have systematically positioned themselves to wring as much profit as possible out of the club, while showing disrespect and to disregard for the supporters by selling us a dream that they never intended to deliver on.
It doesn't appear that there is any way back for them now.
Most sadly, there are no winners in this situation and the fans have lost their home and with it, a great deal of our identity.
In a nutshell we've been fucked by corporate greed.

JayK

Post by JayK »

ToneLoc wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Well most of you horrible lot are in this video

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
FFS Kris that spotlight of yours doesn’t half exaggerate my “lightly-receding” patch :x
Does it have a dimmer switch?
If not, next time I’m sitting in the fucking middle :P
Yeah mine too ffs
COYI!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

JayK wrote:
ToneLoc wrote: FFS Kris that spotlight of yours doesn’t half exaggerate my “lightly-receding” patch :x
Does it have a dimmer switch?
If not, next time I’m sitting in the fucking middle :P
Yeah mine too ffs
The light was exaggerating your “hair patch” mate :lol:
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

great really enjoyed that agree with all you said any idears on the numbers turning up?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Enjoyed that fellas . And , as a mere occasional West Ham fan , i especially enjoyed Danny’s call to arms :D

Oh and since you’re all on the defensive regarding your hairlines and bald patches is it ok if I heap a little bit of praise ?
Oh goody :lol:
Congrats Mikey ;) on being the only one WITHOUT an egg in the nest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Newmarket wrote:Enjoyed that fellas . And , as a mere occasional West Ham fan , i especially enjoyed Danny’s call to arms :D

Oh and since you’re all on the defensive regarding your hairlines and bald patches is it ok if I heap a little bit of praise ?
Oh goody :i am genuinely amused:
Congrats Mikey ;) on being the only one WITHOUT an egg in the nest :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
It’s a toupee mate, but don’t tell anyone.
Yeah....."United"

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 »

[dropshadow=][/dropshadow]
ToneLoc wrote:
JayK wrote:
Yeah mine too ffs
The light was exaggerating your “hair patch” mate :i am genuinely amused:

While were off the topic and focused on you Tone ;) I couldn't help but notice you had a nice jacket on , looks ideal for the winter , is it an Armani one by any chance ? If so where did you purchase it

Didn't notice the receding hair though btw , must of been looking at the fur on the hood :)

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

hammerwell75 wrote:[dropshadow=][/dropshadow]
ToneLoc wrote: The light was exaggerating your “hair patch” mate :i am genuinely amused:

While were off the topic and focused on you Tone ;) I couldn't help but notice you had a nice jacket on , looks ideal for the winter , is it an Armani one by any chance ? If so where did you purchase it

Didn't notice the receding hair though btw , must of been looking at the fur on the hood :)
Much appreciate mate :lol:

It's a Jack Wolfskin "Glacier Canyon" mate...... here you go...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jack+ ... 3&bih=1054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lovely and warm and plenty of pockets. Too many actually, when I get pissed I have panic attacks because I keep thinking i've lost my phone :lol:
Yeah....."United"

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 »

ToneLoc wrote:
hammerwell75 wrote:[dropshadow=][/dropshadow]

Much appreciate mate :i am genuinely amused:

It's a Jack Wolfskin "Glacier Canyon" mate...... here you go...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jack+ ... 3&bih=1054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lovely and warm and plenty of pockets. Too many actually, when I get pissed I have panic attacks because I keep thinking i've lost my phone :i am genuinely amused:

Cheers for that link mate , as i said looks nice and wouldn't mind getting myself one. Know what you mean about pockets as I've got a Paul Shark one exactly the same , far too many pockets ( even got a phone pocket inside jacket ) but if I put it in there I always forget it's there and panic I've lost it :D