Rail Tickets for Norfolk Irons Price error

Chat about anything football related here!
whuhowie

Rail Tickets for Norfolk Irons Price error

Post by whuhowie »

Abellio Greater Anglia are offering match day rail tickets for season ticket holders. There is a 10 game flexi ticket which suited me. The prices are listed for the station you want to use. From Norwich the 10 match ticket is advertised as ??227.80. However when I attempted to buy one ??277.88 was added to the basket. I queried this with the help line who admitted this was an error on the web page and ??277.88 was the correct price. He added that they would correct the error on the web. I rang customer relations and complained that seeing the incorrect price was being advertised this is the price I should be charged. The lady there agreed after consultation with her supervisor that if I paid the official correct price ??277.80 she would raise a case no and when I received my tickets take a copy and email it to her, she would send me ??50 of rail vouchers, which could be used anywhere on any network. Today I noticed that the wrong price is still being advertised. So I suggest any one who is interested in buying one of these tickets. Complain to customer relations before buying, and insist on some type of refund/vouchers to make up the difference you could save yourself ??50. Have a go, check the prices, I was only interested in using Norwich but other stations might be incorrect as well. I