Waiting for next August.

Chat about anything football related here!
rhodesiron

Re: Waiting for next August.

Post by rhodesiron »

terrya1965 wrote:Thanks to our stubborn owners,we will have to wait till next season before we can "try" and move forward has a club.
Like it has been said on here,Bilic is a "Deadman walking".Players will not give it a 100%,similar under BFS,so because of our tight owners,us fans will just have to sit and suffer till May.This is a disgusting way to treat our fans that work hard all week to spend their money at the London Stadium or away from home.

G & S,nothing is going to change and you are just conning us fans.With a new manager,comes new ideas and a spring in the step of the players.We may even go on to win a trophy this season and finish in a decent spot.But most of all,we may see the players playing with more urgency(though a few still do).We have some quality players,but we are being held back by delaying the inevitable.

Stop this crap of not renewing contracts and do the right thing for us fans and the club.
Not to mention the Lanzini's & Chicharito's that will hop off asap, & who could blame them?
The liver is evil & must be punished

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

SACKBILICNOW wrote:Yep, the season has been scuttled by this decision when all it needed was dry docking during the international break and a bit of welding in the form of a new manager.

Quite frankly it's disgusting that after 3 games of my 19 game season ticket investment I'm basically being told "show's over, go home".

If you want him out Sullivan, as you rightly should, then fuck him off rather than wasting my leisure time and my money as you currently plan.
Have you got one of those tee shirts that says "Have You....Aye Right" on the front?!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Taansend wrote:
palerider wrote: I'm sure that hallucinatory drugs are banned in Florida.
Most think we had a terrible season last year.

We finished 1 point off 8th.

One. Point. From. 8th. Place. :D
Let`s put it this way,we finished 5 points off 17th...11 points off Relegation...24 points off 6th place...48 points off the Champions.

We were nearer being relegated,than a place in Europe.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

terrya1965 wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Most think we had a terrible season last year.

We finished 1 point off 8th.

One. Point. From. 8th. Place. :D
Let`s put it this way,we finished 5 points off 17th...11 points off Relegation...24 points off 6th place...48 points off the Champions.

We were one point off 8th, 4 points off 14th

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Taansend wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:

Whatever way you want to put it,it wasn`t a good season.Some of the games we won,we were so fortunate,a bit like Saturday.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

terrya1965 wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Whatever way you want to put it,it wasn`t a good season.Some of the games we won,we were so fortunate,a bit like Saturday.
It wasn't good. It was very average by our historical standards.

It just seemed worse after the brilliant season before and the hope (& bollocks promises) from the big move.

I can understand why people want Bilic out. I also hope people understand why we should give him this season, or at least till the end of the year.

We used to criticise clubs that sacked managers too often once upon a time.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Taansend wrote:We're going to finish 9th and his contract will be renewed :D
You know I wouldn't be surprised( scum )factoring in our belief that Dullivan would find it hard to get a manager any better than Bilic to work with him( scum ) that should we finish in the league he is offered a new contract.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest