So who is it going to be the next manager that the 3 so called Hammers fans promise to get in next ?

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

So who is it going to be the next manager that the 3 so called Hammers fans promise to get in next ?

Post by Clayton »

Benitez , Van Gaal or Mancini or maybe Howe , Rodgers or McClaren. :roll:

Gonzo

Re: So who is it going to be the next manager that the 3 so called Hammers fans promise to get in next ?

Post by Gonzo »

Bills will not be here next season although he'll remain in position unless we lose to Arsenal and Swansea.

So considering there will be a new manager in place next season I'm sure they do have a list of potential candidates but the obsession with Mancini is a worry.

He's always operated under a big budget which he clearly won't get at West Ham and he'd clash with the owners within the first couple of months.

Add that to the likelihood of very defensive and boring football which would ensure a quiet Olympic Stadium and you get a bit of a recipe for failure.

For once the owners actually have to take a gamble on an up and coming manager who many of us might not be aware of. They have a bit of an obsession with Premier League experience or knowledge of West Ham but the whole project may well require a fresh set of eyes.

BoleynBadges

Re: So who is it going to be the next manager that the 3 so called Hammers fans promise to get in next ?

Post by BoleynBadges »

do you think slaven will get the sack / walk?

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Clayton wrote:Benitez , Van Gaal or Mancini or maybe Howe , Rodgers or McClaren. :roll:
I'd love to see Bilic turn it around and finish the season with his head held high!
If that doesn't happen and he continues to field offensive players that can't defend we will struggle to stay up and i would like to see Benitez take over or Howe.

We need tyres on our car that are pumped up , not half flat! We don't need low profile slicks, just average pumped up, durable ones will do :)
Last edited by IronsForever on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

cockneyhammer wrote:do you think slaven will get the sack / walk?
Well I would prefer he walked .

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

IronsForever wrote:
Clayton wrote:Benitez , Van Gaal or Mancini or maybe Howe , Rodgers or McClaren. :roll:
I'd love to see Bilic turn it around and finish the season with his head held high!
If that doesn't happen and he continues to field offensive players that can't defend we will struggle to stay up and i would like to see Benitez take over or Howe.

Cant say I wouldnt mind Benitez of the first 3 , but wouldnt want any of the british ones I mentioned , but I would like to see Garry Monk at the club.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Gonzo wrote:Bills will not be here next season although he'll remain in position unless we lose to Arsenal and Swansea.

So considering there will be a new manager in place next season I'm sure they do have a list of potential candidates but the obsession with Mancini is a worry.

He's always operated under a big budget which he clearly won't get at West Ham and he'd clash with the owners within the first couple of months.

Add that to the likelihood of very defensive and boring football which would ensure a quiet Olympic Stadium and you get a bit of a recipe for failure.

For once the owners actually have to take a gamble on an up and coming manager who many of us might not be aware of. They have a bit of an obsession with Premier League experience or knowledge of West Ham but the whole project may well require a fresh set of eyes.

and who do you see has having those eyes Gonzo?

DanDruff

Post by DanDruff »

Out of the managers listed, the only choice I'd be interested in is Eddie Howe.

Benitez is at a bigger club already, Mancini wouldn't be interested in listening to the bullshit that the owners would spew and van Gaal, Rodgers and McClaren can just fuck right off.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Claudio Ranieri
Jaap Stam
Paolo Di Canio ( purely so he can go ballistic at those 3 cunts!!)
Last edited by Brookbonds73 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

DanDruff wrote:
Out of the managers listed, the only choice I'd be interested in is Eddie Howe.

Benitez is at a bigger club already, Mancini wouldn't be interested in listening to the bullshit that the owners would spew and van Gaal, Rodgers and McClaren can just fuck right off.
Wouldnt mind Howe , would really like Benitez , but darkhorse for me would be Garry Monk.