Morata back to Real Madrid

Chat about anything football related here!
robelliott17

Morata back to Real Madrid

Post by robelliott17 »

So Morata has today been bought back by Real Madrid after a semi successful spell at Juventus and I wondered what everyone thought about it:
If he goes back to Madrid and earns himself a first team place then fair play - he came through their academy and he'll wanna prove he can do it for Real. If he goes back to Madrid and they immediately sell him elsewhere for profit - it makes business sense for them but kinda messes up Juventus. If you're trying to stay on Juventus' good side (Pogba potential transfer) this may be counter productive... interested to see how this plays out.
For me Morata is a tidy finisher but far from the finished article...wherever he goes he needs to play and play regularly if he is to realise his potential. Whether or not that is at Real Madrid remains to be seen (Benzema leaving? does this rule out them trying to buy Aubamayang or Lewandowski...dont forget they have a transfer ban looming AFTER this window providing it's not appealed too)
My understanding is you can move multiple times in the window providing you haven't actually represented your side in a competitive fixture although I may be wrong.