Fighting on the Forum

Chat about anything football related here!
MeppyMepz

Re: Fighting on the Forum

Post by MeppyMepz »

I'm a cunt :ugeek:

Avit

Post by Avit »

These days I refuse to bite. EE is trying to goad me at the mo....

...do I care .... do I fuck..

Peace and goodwill to all men.... that's what I say...

.. except that cunt Taans

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Avit wrote:These days I refuse to bite. EE is trying to goad me at the mo....

Love you Bro

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Oziron wrote:
Porterman wrote:Once again you refuse to stick to FACTS.

Fact. I never have ( and never will )challenge anybody to anything other than" debate your point".

What really" sticks in my craw" is when some keyboard warrior tries to get personal because of how somebody writes or pointing out spelling mistakes and you yourself AGAIN seem to want to keep this going like your mate who is now just becoming tedious as well as obnoxious.

Surely it's simpler to just IGNORE somebody if you don't like how they write etc.

WHY MAKE IT PERSONAL?!

If such things were round a table in a supporters club/ bus/ at the game it would be oh so different but because somebody has anonymity behind a keyboard they think it gives them carte blanche to be insulting or rude to people and think it's smart or funny.

It's neither.

I can also say that it ends up destroying sites .

This site has something that I bet is almost unprecedented in fans forums and thats 2 incredibly hard working guys who because of their love of the club are even prepared to be out of pocket to facilitate it and having had the great pleasure of meeting said Gonzo I know how passionate he is about this site.

Sadly I find myself losing enthusiasm as at just about every turn now as certain poster is waiting to get personal and that's not why I come on here!!
Oporto I think you take things on here a little too seriously.....This site and its various pre-incarnations has always been a mix of football talk and piss take.....The two do get mixed up and from experience it is only the people who are incapable of a bit of self depreciation that struggle.......Even your mate Gaz had a good old laugh about the problems he was experiencing with a boil on his bum.

I have been called an Antipodean cunt, dingo botherer,sheep shagger and many various other compliments over the years ....It's only people taking the piss (except for Taans who really is an absolute cunt in real life)..

I personally enjoy your posts and its good to keep abreast of the latest tactics for FIFA Manager as I don't play it myself. Keep posting and ignore the cunts on here trying to bother you
Lol.

Point taken.

Think I'm just frustrated with our season to be honest but do firmly believe in " challenge the content" of what's written and not how it's written.

Let's move on ( as the team have done in the last 7 days).

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Porterman wrote:
Oziron wrote:
Oporto I think you take things on here a little too seriously.....This site and its various pre-incarnations has always been a mix of football talk and piss take.....The two do get mixed up and from experience it is only the people who are incapable of a bit of self depreciation that struggle.......Even your mate Gaz had a good old laugh about the problems he was experiencing with a boil on his bum.

I have been called an Antipodean cunt, dingo botherer,sheep shagger and many various other compliments over the years ....It's only people taking the piss (except for Taans who really is an absolute cunt in real life)..

I personally enjoy your posts and its good to keep abreast of the latest tactics for FIFA Manager as I don't play it myself. Keep posting and ignore the cunts on here trying to bother you
i am genuinely amused.

Point taken.

Think I'm just frustrated with our season to be honest but do firmly believe in " challenge the content" of what's written and not how it's written.

goodpost:)

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Oziron wrote:
Porterman wrote:Once again you refuse to stick to FACTS.

Fact. I never have ( and never will )challenge anybody to anything other than" debate your point".

What really" sticks in my craw" is when some keyboard warrior tries to get personal because of how somebody writes or pointing out spelling mistakes and you yourself AGAIN seem to want to keep this going like your mate who is now just becoming tedious as well as obnoxious.

Surely it's simpler to just IGNORE somebody if you don't like how they write etc.

WHY MAKE IT PERSONAL?!

If such things were round a table in a supporters club/ bus/ at the game it would be oh so different but because somebody has anonymity behind a keyboard they think it gives them carte blanche to be insulting or rude to people and think it's smart or funny.

It's neither.

I can also say that it ends up destroying sites .

This site has something that I bet is almost unprecedented in fans forums and thats 2 incredibly hard working guys who because of their love of the club are even prepared to be out of pocket to facilitate it and having had the great pleasure of meeting said Gonzo I know how passionate he is about this site.

Sadly I find myself losing enthusiasm as at just about every turn now as certain poster is waiting to get personal and that's not why I come on here!!

I have been called an Antipodean cunt, dingo botherer,sheep shagger and many various other compliments over the years ....It's only people taking the piss (except for Taans who really is an absolute cunt in real life :oops: )..

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Taansend wrote:
Avit wrote:These days I refuse to bite. EE is trying to goad me at the mo....

Love you Bro
Groups hugs.
It's beautiful
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Avit

Post by Avit »

Porterman wrote:
Oziron wrote:

i am genuinely amused.

Point taken.

Challenge of content should have been in inverted commas not speech marks...

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Avit wrote:
Porterman wrote:
i am genuinely amused.

Point taken.

FFS don't you start.....I've just brokered a compromise deal and you come in and chuck petrol on the fire.......Thanks..........

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Oziron wrote:
Avit wrote:
FFS don't you start.....I've just brokered a compromise deal and you come in and chuck petrol on the fire.......Thanks..........
Fear yea not.

Having met Avit I know he's a cunt.

But a very decent one.