Free Raffle/Free Beer/Arsenal Boats/WIN VIP tickets!!

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Free Raffle/Free Beer/Arsenal Boats/WIN VIP tickets!!

Post by redhammer »

Promise this is the last thread NM, don't worry......Just a reminder of the T&Cs plus prizes.

Prizes For Raffle

A Dimitri Payet word art, courtesy of Arywn Thomas
A WHUFC Classic Shirts Print, courtesy of Hallyink
A West Ham United crest word art, courtesy of Arywn Thomas
A West Ham United 2016/17 away shirt, courtesy of Umbro.
2 Stadium tour tickets, courtesy of DelawareNorth
2 tickets for WHUFC v Burnley, courtesy of Umbro
'Goodbye To Boleyn' Book, courtesy of, & signed by, author Pete May
Last seasons away shirt, courtesy of Classic Shirts
2 tickets for WHUFC v Hull City, courtesy of Umbro
Signed West Ham Ladies shirt (from 2 seasons ago when they were good), courtesy of Hammers Chat
Hammers Chat pin badge, courtesy of Gonzo

There is a race against time for one or two others so fingers crossed they arrived in time.

How To Enter

Some of you have entered via the forum which is now closed
There will be an opportunity to enter via YouTube so keep eyes out
If you are attending the boats pre match then arrive before 2pm!

Free Beer

Everyone that attends the pre match boat next weekend against Arsenal, will receive a free bottle of Carlsberg. You will be handed a raffle ticket upon entry and this will be used to redeem your beer, and used for the raffle! You will ONLY get one if there by 2pm. Cannot make this clearer! Usual ID laws apply, Only one per person, no substitute available.

Pre Match Boats

Gate opens at 1pm, the reserved list is full however should spaces remain on Tuesday night we will offer the free spaces to be sold as not everyone has purchased their tickets. Please register interest below if is any,

DJ on board for this one

BBQ from 1.30pm

Post Match Boats

Open from full time until 9.30pm
Members £5
Non members £6
kids £2.50

If you have booked pre match and wish to upgrade then please let me know. To book post match, please comment below!!

WIN VIP TICKETS

That's right. Our YouTube sponsor have given us TWO VIP tickets to be won. The two winners will each get a VIP ticket to attend the home match v Hull City on the 17th of December at the London Stadium. You will be welcomed into the Royal London Watch box, given a 3 course meal before the match plus drinks as well as half time drinks & snacks!! Needless to say this offer is worth hundreds of pounds each!!

We will be announcing how to enter very soon!!

Mikeveep

Re: Free Raffle/Free Beer/Arsenal Boats/WIN VIP tickets!!

Post by Mikeveep »

Get there by 2.00 ! and then afterwards for a couple of hours....

This is NOT encouraging sensible drinking Geo..

Please make sure you all have something to eat !

The Macademy

Post by The Macademy »

If any tickets become available for Pre match boats Arsenal, would appreciate if you could please add the following :

Member x 1

Non members x 2

jp.mcdermott@ntlworld.com

Cheers ⚒

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

The Macademy wrote:If any tickets become available for Pre match boats Arsenal, would appreciate if you could please add the following :

Member x 1

Non members x 2

jp.mcdermott@ntlworld.com

Cheers ⚒

You should get an email tonight mate

The Macademy

Post by The Macademy »

Cheers Geo

Much appreciated.

chrisscriv

Re: Free Raffle/Free Beer/Arsenal Boats/WIiN VIP tickets!! I didn't get a notification for this game, any cancellations

Post by chrisscriv »

I didn't get an notification for this game, we come to the boats every game, really need 1 member and 1 non member pre match if any come available
c.scrivener@sky.com

dougbeesley1

Post by dougbeesley1 »

Hi I attended Stoke Boat and enjoyed it. Only just received the email for Arsenal and would really like a ticket plus guest again. dougbeesley1@talktalk.net

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

These have just been dispatched to me and I'll be adding 4 hammerschat T-shirts (including two of these) to the free to enter raffle plus a farewell Boleyn scarf courtesy of the club. . . . . . . . I'm not sure exactly how much we have to give away but there are a lot of prizes.

Good luck.

moored tshirt.jpg
moored tshirt.jpg (392.01 KiB) Viewed 5146 times

belfasthammer

Post by belfasthammer »

redhammer wrote:Promise this is the last thread NM, don't worry......Just a reminder of the T&Cs plus prizes.

Prizes For Raffle

Signed West Ham Ladies shirt (from 2 seasons ago when they were good), courtesy of Hammers Chat

There is a race against time for one or two others so fingers crossed they arrived in time.

How To Enter

Free Beer

Everyone that attends the pre match boat next weekend against Arsenal, will receive a free bottle of Carlsberg. You will be handed a raffle ticket upon entry and this will be used to redeem your beer, and used for the raffle! You will ONLY get one if there by 2pm. Cannot make this clearer! Usual ID laws apply, Only one per person, no substitute available.

Pre Match Boats

Gate opens at 1pm, the reserved list is full however should spaces remain on Tuesday night we will offer the free spaces to be sold as not everyone has purchased their tickets. Please register interest below if is any,

DJ on board for this one

BBQ from 1.30pm

Post Match Boats

Members £5
Non members £6
kids £2.50

If you have booked pre match and wish to upgrade then please let me know. To book post match, please comment below!!

WIN VIP TICKETS

That's right. Our YouTube sponsor have given us TWO VIP tickets to be won. The two winners will each get a VIP ticket to attend the home match v Hull City on the 17th of December at the London Stadium. You will be welcomed into the Royal London Watch box, given a 3 course meal before the match plus drinks as well as half time drinks & snacks!! Needless to say this offer is worth hundreds of pounds each!!

Busting my ass to get there by 2pm ARRIVING Sat morning from Belfast Anything for a free beer lol

JayK

Post by JayK »

belfasthammer wrote:
redhammer wrote:Promise this is the last thread NM, don't worry......Just a reminder of the T&Cs plus prizes.

Prizes For Raffle

How To Enter

Free Beer

Pre Match Boats

DJ on board for this one

BBQ from 1.30pm

Post Match Boats

Members £5
Non members £6
kids £2.50

WIN VIP TICKETS

Busting my ass to get there by 2pm ARRIVING Sat morning from Belfast Anything for a free beer i am genuinely amused
I don't picking up your free beer for you, if you like. I'm nice like that :P
COYI!!!