What is wrong with England fans abroad?

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: What is wrong with England fans abroad?

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Whilst there may well be some fans that are hell bent on causing trouble, let's not kid ourselves here though, Marseille is hardly a place full of angels. I'm not condoning what went on,( if indeed it did happen) but it's not always our lot that start the trouble. Although like it's already been suggested, the powers that be won't see it that way.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

Is that what they were singing? Ffs
Fraid so Gonz, tragic ain't it.

It's just embarrassing, I'll informed and puts a target on the head of English football fans

whu

Post by whu »

'Ten German bombers in the air' when in Munich 2006 for the 40th ECWC Anniversary, was being sung also.
Can't make those rascals out.

;) :lol:
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

When the tournaments are far away enough so that just the real fans travel, England fans are brilliant.

But you can guarantee that a tournament in France or Germany will bring out a few morons keen to relive the "old days".

Silly cunts spoil it for the large majority.

That said though, I was in Marseille in 98 and the gendarmes there were proper wankers.
Proper heavy handed behind their batons and shields.
But this time around you can NOT blame them for being twitchy.
They've got far more dangerous fish to fry and the last thing they need are drunken fuckwits.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Thames

Post by Thames »

Sticking England in Marseille, after last time, brilliant move!! Its like the Met Police agreeing to us playing Millwall in an evening game a few years back ffs!....that went well!

I know what, lets play Scotland at midnight on a Saturday night on Hadrians Wall!

Obviously the press are creaming themselves over this, its probably no more than any normal town center of a weekend.

I read that the England fans were having a sing song and loads of banter....then the locals turned up for a fight. Of course, its the dirty Englanders fault!....it always is. Anyone remember Palermo?....'West Ham riot' the papers said....no, the locals caused it and West Ham reacted, as anyone would, to little cunts on mopeds throwing rocks looking for a reaction.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Nail em up I say.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Grown fucking men throwing bottles at police. Oh dear. Half of them can't have tickets, surely. They won't even make the first game ffs.

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Thames wrote:Sticking England in Marseille, after last time, brilliant move!! Its like the Met Police agreeing to us playing Millwall in an evening game a few years back ffs!....that went well!

I know what, lets play Scotland at midnight on a Saturday night on Hadrians Wall!

Obviously the press are creaming themselves over this, its probably no more than any normal town center of a weekend.

I read that the England fans were having a sing song and loads of banter....then the locals turned up for a fight. Of course, its the dirty Englanders fault!....it always is. Anyone remember Palermo?....'West Ham riot' the papers said....no, the locals caused it and West Ham reacted, as anyone would, to little cunts on mopeds throwing rocks looking for a reaction.
Utter bollocks mate....watch the videos and listen to the chanting about ISIS. Our 'fans' are acting like cunts again.

These Wankers would find a reason to throw bottles at the police whatever city they are in....why should they need to alter the fucking draw just because a load of lowlifes can't behave !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

If anyone thinks you can have 10,000 or whatever English fans turn up in Marseille,
and their ultra's ,saying "what you having guys",and taking them on sight seeing trips.
Is living In cloud cuckoo land.
You could turn up with the very best intentions,behave perfect,buying locals beer,helping old ladys
across the street.
Their gonna fight YOU !!!! it's what they do.

garnett

Post by garnett »

Don't think its worth putting in a bid to host a tournament for a decade or 2.