If you owned West Ham and The OS

Chat about anything football related here!
eskimo joe

If you owned West Ham and The OS

Post by eskimo joe »

What would you do short of demolishing it to improve it ? I i mean the ground not the players. We all know some of them need putting down.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

thomasdown480

Re: If you owned West Ham and The OS

Post by thomasdown480 »

Warm up track outside use the seating inside currently to build a make shift 30k seater for 1 season.

Once seating out completely redo the bottom half (top half of stadium is fine) with concrete steps & move closer to pitch aswell. I don't care the first 10-15 rows won't be covered by roof (sell them cheaper each season)

Once we moved back in after bottom half of stadium redone use the seating at warm up track to put a 25-30k outside athletics track to keep all the Olympic legacy alive etc

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

thomasdown480 wrote:Warm up track outside use the seating inside currently to build a make shift 30k seater for 1 season.

Once seating out completely redo the bottom half (top half of stadium is fine) with concrete steps & move closer to pitch aswell. I don't care the first 10-15 rows won't be covered by roof (sell them cheaper each season)

Once we moved back in after bottom half of stadium redone use the seating at warm up track to put a 25-30k outside athletics track to keep all the Olympic legacy alive etc
That'll do for me Tom.
Also while we're at get rid of all the fancy fleecing cunts outside. And in there place, burger bars, chippies, hot dog stands at reasonable prices. And build a big fuck off pie and mash eaterie inside.
Away fans up in the gods, spud fans up on the roof!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Sort the staff & create singing (wink and a nudge) areas.

I actually believe that would sort half the problems

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

thomasdown480 wrote:Warm up track outside use the seating inside currently to build a make shift 30k seater for 1 season.

Dont forget we supposed to have the closing roof so sod the cheaper prices, they should pay more for the august sun tan.

But your suggestion sounds good. Anyone with more?

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

eskimo joe wrote:

Dont forget we supposed to have the closing roof so sod the cheaper prices, they should pay more for the august sun tan.

Does the roof seriously close? First I've heard of that

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Exactly that. UK Athetics have paid £60m for a stadium so it's only right particularly considering it's supposed to be the national sports center too.

If I was the Sultan of Brunei though I'd flatten the whole thing and build a fucking monster 55k stadium that had really a steep Kop and was as close to the pitch as is possibly allowed. I'd actually make the whole structure very unwelcoming to the opposition team and fans.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

thomasdown480 wrote:
eskimo joe wrote:

Does the roof seriously close? First I've heard of that
It will do when im finished with it.

teddybard

Post by teddybard »

eskimo joe wrote:What would you do short of demolishing it to improve it ? I i mean the ground not the players. We all know some of them need putting down.
Is suicide an option?
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts