Lanzini

Chat about anything football related here!
Broga81

Re: Lanzini

Post by Broga81 »

JayK wrote:I thought Lanzini was at least trying, unlike Payet who I'm sure had a pillow with him at one point. Can't deny Payet was our best player last year and made things happen but i'm not gonna call out Lanzini over the lazy cunt Payet who we all know can do 10 times better than he's doing.
From our main site:

To prove Payet’s importance to the West Ham team, no other Hammer completed a single key pass, while no Stoke player completed more than two.

The 29-year-old also touched the ball 66 times, made 44 passes, unleashed one shot on goal and embarked on three dribbles.

Statistically, according to the performance analysis website WhoScored.com, only central midfielder Obiang had a more effective game than Payet.

Think people need to analyze more before criticizing Payet. He cannot do it all on his own.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Broga81 wrote:
JayK wrote:I thought Lanzini was at least trying, unlike Payet who I'm sure had a pillow with him at one point. Can't deny Payet was our best player last year and made things happen but i'm not gonna call out Lanzini over the lazy cunt Payet who we all know can do 10 times better than he's doing.
From our main site:

To prove Payet’s importance to the West Ham team, no other Hammer completed a single key pass, while no Stoke player completed more than two.

The 29-year-old also touched the ball 66 times, made 44 passes, unleashed one shot on goal and embarked on three dribbles.

Statistically, according to the performance analysis website WhoScored.com, only central midfielder Obiang had a more effective game than Payet.

Think people need to analyze more before criticizing Payet. He cannot do it all on his own.
Stats can be manipulated to a degree. I was there near the halfway line, 5 rows back and the prick is lazy. Completely different to last year
COYI!!!

Broga81

Post by Broga81 »

JayK wrote:
Broga81 wrote:
From our main site:

Stats can be manipulated to a degree. I was there near the halfway line, 5 rows back and the prick is lazy. Completely different to last year
Still done more than the others mate. I watched it on TV (not the same I know), but think a lot of the others need to step up and stop relaying on him being "the difference" week in and week out.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Broga81 wrote:
JayK wrote:
Still done more than the others mate. I watched it on TV (not the same I know), but think a lot of the others need to step up and stop relaying on him being "the difference" week in and week out.
Ok I wouldn't say the others were any better but I don't think he done more than them either. When you're supposed to be an outlet but don't move, those behind you are kinda stuck for options
COYI!!!