Valencia or berahino

Chat about anything football related here!
punkrockhammer

Re: Valencia or berahino

Post by punkrockhammer »

May aswell ask Ronaldo or Jarvis tbh

rajahirons

Post by rajahirons »

redhammer wrote::lol: not only would I swap, I'd send 10 million along with Enner
Get this deal in writing asap!

H4L

Post by H4L »

Berahino has a legitimate goal scoring record. Valencia doesn't. Easy answer for me.

CharlieN16

Re : Valencia or berahino

Post by CharlieN16 »

Both are bad

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

Seems I'm the only one who want Enner here next season.. the majority of the games he played when not being thrown in as a sub was when we were mission our creative players. I'll wait another season before writing him off completely but I know I'm more patient with our players than most other are.

Berahino would most likely be a straight upgrade though but I'm worried about his attitude

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

thomasswe wrote:Seems I'm the only one who want Enner here next season.. the majority of the games he played when not being thrown in as a sub was when we were mission our creative players. I'll wait another season before writing him off completely but I know I'm more patient with our players than most other are.

Berahino would most likely be a straight upgrade though but I'm worried about his attitude

There was probably a good reason for that other than his injury.

The guy has nothing upstairs when he plays. Nothing but a big fat I. He dont know when to release a ball and he even has trouble finding the net when hes right in front of it. The only thing he has going for him is his work rate, and i am half inclined to put that down to, because he is thinking the big fat I instead of the TEAM. Just my opinion.

Being played out of his preferred role is no excuse for his lack of intelligence when he has the ball. And hes had two seasons to correct it and failed.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest