Slovenia v's England

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Re: Slovenia v's England

Post by deanox »

A team of players from the championship would do better than that bunch of cunt. Southgate is the usual wank English, tow the line boring up the FA's arse shit licker.

btw didn't see the match how did we play kickimmuts
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Shit licker wins it for me :|
Covid in the Boardroom

JayK

Post by JayK »

deanox wrote:A team of players from the championship would do better than that bunch of cunt. Southgate is the usual wank English, tow the line boring up the FA's arse shit licker.

btw didn't see the match how did we play kickimmuts
Slovenia actually played quite well and close us down quickly.
We were shit apart from Hart though
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

redhammer wrote: Club and international is very different to me. I don't ask for entertainment from Scotland. I don't want it. I want results.

Premier league you have 3 trophies to play for (4 if in Europe) with rewards for coming as far down as 5th in PL, sometimes 7th. You have 38 games, you can afford to entertain.

None of that shit in International. Results, results and results.
But don't you think that is because any of the major club teams in Europe would wipe the floor with the international team of their country.

Man City v England, Bayern v Germany. Barcelona or Real Madrid v Spain. International football is a poor substitute for the real thing imo. I watched Germany v Northern Ireland tonight which was always a foregone conclusion. What is the point of so called major countries playing the likes of Malta, San Marino, and Gibraltar---fucking Gibraltar FFS. Talk about devaluing international goals.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Kelrg wrote:Ended up watching bloody Glee with my wife and daughters ! Rubbish
That really is rock bottom.....no offence to wife and daughters :shock:
COYI!!!

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Gonzo wrote:Fucking hell, why did I bother?
Allardyce gave Southgate his football manual before he left, you should have known better. :-)

Name me one English player on that pitch last night that would fill you with an ounce of hope. We haven't many like the likes of Gazza, Shearer, Lineker, Brooking Butcher any more. I could name more, and even with those we never quite got there but they were a damn sight more exciting to watch than this bunch of losers.

We are just going through the motions.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Banned5

Post by Banned5 »

eskimo joe wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Fucking hell, why did I bother?
Allardyce gave Southgate his football manual before he left,

On my TV the team last night actually played the exact opposite to Allardyce, there was way, way too much football from the back.

you should have known better. :-)

Name me one English player on that pitch last night that would fill you with an ounce of hope.

For many people Stones gives hope and no person can fail to have high hopes for Rashford.

We haven't many like the likes of Gazza, Shearer, Lineker, Brooking Butcher any more.

Do we need inspirational players like mentioned? Didn't a very ordinary Greece team win the Euros? and an ordinary Portugal team do the same?

I could name more, and even with those we never quite got there but they were a damn sight more exciting to watch than this bunch of losers.

We are just going through the motions.

Hard to quantify this comment but, from what I saw, every player and the manager gave everything last night.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Oz. . . . . that avatar ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1223.jpg
1223.jpg (67.9 KiB) Viewed 2277 times

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Gonzo wrote:Oz. . . . . that avatar ffs :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

1223.jpg
Pure quality Oz :D

gazhammer

Post by gazhammer »

Surely Southgate can't be considered for the job after that???

Childlike tactics, did anyone else notice a distinct lack of central midfielders when our back four had the ball? Any/every misplaced pass was giving Slovenia a chance to attack against what is a very poor back four.

Dier is a joke in the DM position and Henderson only passes back or sideways.

Sturridge tries to take on every player on his own and is rarely seen in the striker position i'm guessing he was supposed to be playing in.

Should have been well beaten beaten last night 2 or 3 nil.