Struggling to get players

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Struggling to get players

Post by palerider »

thomasdown480 wrote:I know the window has only just opened but do you feel us not getting group stage of Europa league is making it harder for our chairmen to sell West Ham to players?

I also feel the Sullivan kids need to pipe down on Twitter or they need a good thrashing from mummy and daddy about club transfers on Twitter. Just embarrassing I don't know another club in same situation with all our targets known by any fuc*er!!!
Although the signings made by various clubs have been announced, including us signing Nordveit, it's not official until July 1st, when the window actually opens.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

I don't think we will sign a £30m striker at all

We will be told "We tried" then we will spend around £12-18m on a striker no better than what we currently have, Sakho will stay and the rest will be spent on players that are a debatable upgrade on the loans that have gone out

The link with this 33yr old from Besiktas concerns me because 'Bilic knows him'

He also knew Emineke and he was fucking dogshit

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I think most of our deals have already taken place tbh. Most of the best players will be on show at the euro's and until teams start getting knocked out of the championship nothing can be finalised. I'm sure the Dave's and Slav know what they're doing but are remaining cautious with the possibility of said players picking up injuries. One good thing unlike times gone by was the fact that they were very quick to nip the Walcott bollocks in the bud, no more crocks. Patience lads, it'll all come together in the end.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.