Interesting Samuelsen Article

Chat about anything football related here!
Taansend

Interesting Samuelsen Article

Post by Taansend »

Spreadsheets...

West Ham's Dribble King Martin Samuelsen on How He Mastered Flair Play
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2661 ... flair-play" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brookbonds73

Re: Interesting Samuelsen Article

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Every time I've seen this kid play he makes older more established players look stupid. I'm baffled as to how he hasn't played for us and has been shipped out to poxy Blackburn, where he's constantly keeping the bench warm. There was absolutely no need to buy Feghouli and that shithouse Tore with this kid around. People may say he needs experience, but to me he is definitely ready for us. I love watching Dimi playing for us but mark my words one day this kid will make even him look ordinary. Fucking ludicrous decision to loan him out to that shite and he can't get a game.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Cor! 'e d'nt 'arf look good.

Edit: Those cockneys really know their grammar. Those apostrophies took ages..

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Brookbonds73 wrote:Every time I've seen this kid play he makes older more established players look stupid. I'm baffled as to how he hasn't played for us and has been shipped out to poxy Blackburn, where he's constantly keeping the bench warm. There was absolutely no need to buy Feghouli and that shithouse Tore with this kid around. People may say he needs experience, but to me he is definitely ready for us. I love watching Dimi playing for us but mark my words one day this kid will make even him look ordinary. Fucking ludicrous decision to loan him out to that shite and he can't get a game.
I've not seen him play recently but if he is only keeping the bench warm at Blackburn in their current state why should he be considered ready for PL action?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote:Every time I've seen this kid play he makes older more established players look stupid. I'm baffled as to how he hasn't played for us and has been shipped out to poxy Blackburn, where he's constantly keeping the bench warm. There was absolutely no need to buy Feghouli and that shithouse Tore with this kid around. People may say he needs experience, but to me he is definitely ready for us. I love watching Dimi playing for us but mark my words one day this kid will make even him look ordinary. Fucking ludicrous decision to loan him out to that shite and he can't get a game.
I'll admit I have my reservations about him being ready for the Prem but 100% agree he shouldn't be somewhere else keeping the bench warm. That's just a wasted year where he could be learning from our lot or playing regularly elsewhere.
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

What they should've done Jay was play him in the European malarkey and the Accrington cup tie and maybe given him the odd fifteen, twenty minutes in the league games, instead of giving the old pals act that is Tore. Feghouli while showing at least some glimmer of promise was a needless buy imho.
They panicked in the end and brought in mediocrity, when what we really needed was a touch of class and that I believe was staring them in the face all along.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

That was a very interesting article and one that maybe explains why he is bench warming at Ewood.
There's not a lot of call for a "dribbler" in the Chanpionship.
The obvious exception of course being Antonio .
Samuelson's style is far better suited to the Premier League than the kick bollock and bite of the chumps .

If West Ham won't play him till he's proved himself then he needs to go on loan to Spain or Italy where he can express himself .

These kids need to be loaned to clubs that suit their style and Samuelson won't get a kick down at the bottom of the chumps .

He should be at Newcastle or Norwich or similar.
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote:What they should've done Jay was play him in the European malarkey and the Accrington cup tie and maybe given him the odd fifteen, twenty minutes in the league games, instead of giving the old pals act that is Tore. Feghouli while showing at least some glimmer of promise was a needless buy imho.
They panicked in the end and brought in mediocrity, when what we really needed was a touch of class and that I believe was staring them in the face all along.
Agree we shoulda played him in all the cup competitions mate. Same said for the other potentials/hopefuls!!
Again, I don't know if Samuelson has what it takes for the prem but there's only one way to find out I guess.

With regards the transfers, I do agree we needed to bolster the squad for what I thought might have been a European campaign but they went too far with it. Maybe they could've bolstered the squad with 4 or 5 but then added 1 or 2 class players.
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote:That was a very interesting article and one that maybe explains why he is bench warming at Ewood.
Samuelson's style is far better suited to the Premier League than the kick bollock and bite of the chumps .

If West Ham won't play him till he's proved himself then he needs to go on loan to Spain or Italy where he can express himself .

These kids need to be loaned to clubs that suit their style and Samuelson won't get a kick down at the bottom of the chumps .

I reckon Forest woulda taken and used him since they got rid of their latest starlet
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote:
Newmarket wrote:That was a very interesting article and one that maybe explains why he is bench warming at Ewood.

I reckon Forest woulda taken and used him since they got rid of their latest starlet
Good call, either one would have suited him.