Ogbonna

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Ogbonna

Post by Gonzo »

Linked with the two Manchester clubs.

He was one of our best players last season

They can both fuck right off.

palerider

Re: Ogbonna

Post by palerider »

Yes I saw that.

The problem is, even if he has a contract with us, if United in particular come sniffing, a player's head can get turned.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

palerider wrote:Yes I saw that.

The problem is, even if he has a contract with us, if United in particular come sniffing, a player's head can get turned.

No doubt Pale.

It's all happening now . . . . . Vardy to Arsenal, Kante to PSG and now our mob being linked with everyone.

The bigger clubs just can't resist can they? I'd expect a massive bid for Ali from someone

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Gonzo wrote:
palerider wrote:Yes I saw that.

No doubt Pale.

It's all happening now . . . . . Vardy to Arsenal, Kante to PSG and now our mob being linked with everyone.

The bigger clubs just can't resist can they? I'd expect a massive bid for Ali from someone

Didn't he die the other day?
Lol
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

eastcoastclaret wrote:
Gonzo wrote:

No doubt Pale.

Lol

Vardy? No mate. he may look like decomposed skeletal remains but he is definitely alive.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Gonzo wrote:
eastcoastclaret wrote:

Lol

Vardy? No mate. he may look like decomposed skeletal remains but he is definitely alive.

Not so Ali.....
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

deanox

Post by deanox »

Ogbonna was a star last season and I'd love it if he stayed, but we have Ginge, tonks and reid as well as Oxford and Burke not to mention cheik who can play central defence so if 20+ million was offered I'd take the money.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

blackcountryhammer

Re : Ogbonna

Post by blackcountryhammer »

defo one we need to keep, without doubt our best centre back last season plus the guy can play left back too,not many centre backs in the prem who can do that

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

absolutely no chance but I thought it was weird we were linked with Umtiti who is a left sided CB (although potential to be one of Europe's best but I am still waiting for Zouma to do just that as well)!

Good luck pricing him.

City do need centre backs badly though, Kompany is always fucked. Demichelis was shite anyway but has gone. Mangala runs about as if he has a firework up his arsehole and Otmendi is good but title winning good? I think he will with a decent centre back beside him, but does Pep see it that way?

thomasdown480

Post by thomasdown480 »

He was dodgy the first 3 to 4 starts but since then he has been absolutely fantastic. Bit hard to say at moment but i honestly feel he is better than Reid. Collins and Og for me are the best pairing.