Harry ‘No Brasso’ Kane

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Harry ‘No Brasso’ Kane

Post by palerider »

Moyes will have been at home watching it with a box of Kleenex for 87 minutes.

Then Neuer decides it's time to liven things up with his finest Roberto impersonation.

Proving that playing in that manner is all very well but all it takes is one howler or a fluke and the blueprint is in the bin.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:55 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:35 pm

Surprising imo that the Bayern fans in the stadium were all cheering Tuchel when he walked off after doing his press duties on the pitch.
It’s like the whole place has gone spursy
There's a big difference though. Bayern fans believe their club deserves to win trophies every season. They usually do. Spurs fans believce their club deserves to win trophies every----------can you see where I'm going with this ? ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

garnett wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:58 am I would`nt be too quick to judge Kane or Bayern
They judge themselves mate. Probably the most demanding club in world football to work for. They even got rid of one manager, Heynckes, a while back after he'sd won the bloody treble.

I worked in Germany many years ago and, although they didn't dominate their league then like they have done the last few years, they are the German equivalent of Man United under Fergie. If you don't support them you want them to lose.

Very un Bayern like for their fans to want Tuchel to stay. No trophies is simply not acceptable at that club.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?