Chelsea vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Chelsea vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:08 am
normannomates wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:18 am I'd like to see a few academy players involved for the Chels.
It's a dead duck anyway for both clubs .

Not MUBAMA though..he IS shit..he'll end up in the national League south ..AT BEST.

Casey..Orford...Scarles..Earthy if fit are Shirley worth a go ?
Should have happened already. It hasn't. And I'm willing to bet it won't happen at Stamford Bridge.

A massive opportunity missed. Despite all the wittering about qualification for Europe still being a possibility everytime West Ham is mentioned in the media that fucking boat sailed when the final whistle blew at St James' Park a few weeks back.

Disagree about Mubama. He hasn't been used correctly imo. He obviously has an eye for goal and that is a very handy gift to have-----at the right club with the right players around him.
It's just my personal opinion regarding MUBAMA.
I've watched most of the U21 games on the club stream.
In my view he's nowhere near good enough for the first team ...even at U21 level he's struggling to impose himself
He's slow.. and lazy with it..
Opinions eh?
I wish him well and hope he proves me wrong.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:15 am A good win last night against the front wheels they are going for a European spot we’ll set up our usual try not to concede formation with our infuriating defence and shed ( excuse the pun) three goals Bowen for our consolation reply.

3-1. Rent boys.

Our season is done......
It's all just a feeling of let's get the season over with.

likes of Paqueta will just go through the motions and that's why I'd like to see some young lads playing from the start.
Whiskey breath is right though...Moyes has never been interested
Last edited by normannomates on Sun May 05, 2024 3:10 am, edited 6 times in total.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Towie wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:46 am All a bit depressing really.

12th place finish at this rate, and people out there are praising the cunt.
Yea but ..
MOYSIE IS DOING US A FAVOUR
...Im sure he'll be double- busy deciding between those giants of the game trampling over each other to sign him up .

So long..
Farewell..
Auf wiedersehen..
Goodnight.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

I've been double busy this evening .
Apologies chaps.

frogiron3

Post by frogiron3 »

We will start like lions. At 65 minutes Bowen will score his third, making us 3-0 up.

At this point, Swivel-Eye will take Antonio, Bowen and Kudus off, and put three defensive players on.

We will then go on to lose 4-3

In his post match interview, Moyes will say “It’s a hard place to come and win. They are a top side. We played well and had the better of the game and deserved to get something out of it”.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

frogiron3 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:08 am We will start like lions. At 65 minutes Bowen will score his third, making us 3-0 up.

At this point, Swivel-Eye will take Antonio, Bowen and Kudus off, and put three defensive players on.

We will then go on to lose 4-3

In his post match interview, Moyes will say “It’s a hard place to come and win. They are a top side. We played well and had the better of the game and deserved to get something out of it”.
You get something out of all games, problem is Moyes disregards them.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

We're presented with another opportunity in a meaningless game to take a look at a promising up and comer or two but I'm willing to bet that, as per usual, the opportunity will be spurned.

Honestly couldn't give a toss about the result. More important to look top the future imo. Pity the manager doesn't see things in the same light.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:01 am We're presented with another opportunity in a meaningless game to take a look at a promising up and comer or two but I'm willing to bet that, as per usual, the opportunity will be spurned.

Honestly couldn't give a toss about the result. More important to look top the future imo. Pity the manager doesn't see things in the same light.
Moyes and future.

2 words never seen in the same sentence
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Chelsea have a fair few injuries to their starting 11 , so theres definitely a chance of a upset , either way .

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I think this is going to be embarrassing.
Bring back Jonathon !