Chelsea vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Chelsea vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

3 more games to go, will West Ham even get a win out of those 3? Will Paqueta do well or if his mind on oil-rich cunt club? Chelsea will play Tottenham but they have a very strong strength in depth so they don't have any problem with rotation, not like us we are a very tight team and out of sort. West Ham may have 8 days to get ready for this match. I would love to see some younster in the squad especially in defence as we conceded 65 out or 35 and likely to reach 80 after an awful 2 away battering at Chelsea and Man City which we are likely to concede 12 to 13 goals. We have to be patience and hope Tim Steidten will find a good manager that EXCITE US, THAT DO ATTACKING AND MORE STRENGTH IN DEPT ESPECIALLY YOUNG AGE. I am simply can't wait to finish this season quickly but no changes in manager until early June and may have to wait for July for new young exciting manager that is completely difference to Moyes with positive attacking play. Meanwhile we will try to get at least a few players in by end of June, NOT end of Aug!!!

Squad:

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Mavropanos
Emerson

Alvarez
Soucek/JWP

Bowen
Kudus
Paqueta

Antonio

Hope Bowen can reach 20 Premier League goals and last was achieved by Tony Cottee in 1986-87 season with 22 in top flight with Paolo Di Canio and Bowen 16 so far.

COYI!!!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

normannomates

Re: Chelsea vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

I'd like to see a few academy players involved for the Chels.
It's a dead duck anyway for both clubs .

Not MUBAMA though..he IS shit..he'll end up in the national League south ..AT BEST.

Casey..Orford...Scarles..Earthy if fit are Shirley worth a go ?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:03 pm 3 more games to go, will West Ham even get a win out of those 3? Will Paqueta do well or if his mind on oil-rich cunt club? Chelsea will play Tottenham but they have a very strong strength in depth so they don't have any problem with rotation, not like us we are a very tight team and out of sort. West Ham may have 8 days to get ready for this match. I would love to see some younster in the squad especially in defence as we conceded 65 out or 35 and likely to reach 80 after an awful 2 away battering at Chelsea and Man City which we are likely to concede 12 to 13 goals. We have to be patience and hope Tim Steidten will find a good manager that EXCITE US, THAT DO ATTACKING AND MORE STRENGTH IN DEPT ESPECIALLY YOUNG AGE. I am simply can't wait to finish this season quickly but no changes in manager until early June and may have to wait for July for new young exciting manager that is completely difference to Moyes with positive attacking play. Meanwhile we will try to get at least a few players in by end of June, NOT end of Aug!!!

Squad:

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Mavropanos
Emerson

Alvarez
Soucek/JWP

Bowen
Kudus
Paqueta

Antonio

Hope Bowen can reach 20 Premier League goals and last was achieved by Tony Cottee in 1986-87 season with 22 in top flight with Paolo Di Canio and Bowen 16 so far.

COYI!!!
Ta ibbs. About the 20 goal target for Bowen, has anyone told numbers? :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

The plastics are making a late bid for Europe and despite us being fresher in theory having not played last night, putting an old, creaking and unmotivated team out to play for a defence obsessed buffoon means only one thing.

Chelsea are everything we're not. Young and vibrant even if the accumulation of their squad may be financially questionable. Their only 30+ year old player, Thiago Silva, is leaving at the end of the season. Should the tartan turd stay I dare say he'll make an enquiry.

'What do you say Thiago ? You're only 39. There's a 10 year contract here and you won't even have to move house'

Fuck me, I wish the next 3 weeks would roll on so the prick is history.
Last edited by palerider on Fri May 03, 2024 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Towie

Post by Towie »

All a bit depressing really.

12th place finish at this rate, and people out there are praising the cunt.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

normannomates wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:18 am I'd like to see a few academy players involved for the Chels.

Not MUBAMA though..he IS shit..he'll end up in the national League south ..AT BEST.

Should have happened already. It hasn't. And I'm willing to bet it won't happen at Stamford Bridge.

A massive opportunity missed. Despite all the wittering about qualification for Europe still being a possibility everytime West Ham is mentioned in the media that fucking boat sailed when the final whistle blew at St James' Park a few weeks back.

Disagree about Mubama. He hasn't been used correctly imo. He obviously has an eye for goal and that is a very handy gift to have-----at the right club with the right players around him.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 9:08 am
normannomates wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:18 am I'd like to see a few academy players involved for the Chels.

Should have happened already. It hasn't. And I'm willing to bet it won't happen at Stamford Bridge.

A massive opportunity missed. Despite all the wittering about qualification for Europe still being a possibility everytime West Ham is mentioned in the media that fucking boat sailed when the final whistle blew at St James' Park a few weeks back.

Disagree about Mubama. He hasn't been used correctly imo. He obviously has an eye for goal and that is a very handy gift to have-----at the right club with the right players around him.
Got to agree concerning Mubama , no different to how both Haller and Scamacca were both abused and how Ings is now being used incorrectly by the bugeyed one .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:49 am
Ibbyham wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 1:03 pm 3 more games to go, will West Ham even get a win out of those 3? Will Paqueta do well or if his mind on oil-rich cunt club? Chelsea will play Tottenham but they have a very strong strength in depth so they don't have any problem with rotation, not like us we are a very tight team and out of sort. West Ham may have 8 days to get ready for this match. I would love to see some younster in the squad especially in defence as we conceded 65 out or 35 and likely to reach 80 after an awful 2 away battering at Chelsea and Man City which we are likely to concede 12 to 13 goals. We have to be patience and hope Tim Steidten will find a good manager that EXCITE US, THAT DO ATTACKING AND MORE STRENGTH IN DEPT ESPECIALLY YOUNG AGE. I am simply can't wait to finish this season quickly but no changes in manager until early June and may have to wait for July for new young exciting manager that is completely difference to Moyes with positive attacking play. Meanwhile we will try to get at least a few players in by end of June, NOT end of Aug!!!

Squad:

Areola

Coufal
Zouma
Mavropanos
Emerson

Alvarez
Soucek/JWP

Bowen
Kudus
Paqueta

Antonio

COYI!!!
Ta ibbs. About the 20 goal target for Bowen, has anyone told numbers? :lol:
He has disappeared cos he is too ashamed to admit he is WRONG.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Bondsobob

Post by Bondsobob »

Hate to say it, but I can only see one outcome for this. Another McFuckwit defensive masterclass. So that'll be Chelsea 4 WHU 0. :twisted:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A good win last night against the front wheels they are going for a European spot we’ll set up our usual try not to concede formation with our infuriating defence and shed ( excuse the pun) three goals Bowen for our consolation reply.

3-1. Rent boys.