Prediction League - Round 34 - Results

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Prediction League - Round 34 - Results

Post by OZHAMMER »

Apologies for the delay fellas - it's school holidays, and I'm away.

Where do we start? How about them Bindippers? That picked my mood up somewhat after our debacle.

1989 top scores with 170 points. Pretty good effort mate. Well done (and about time).

Ibby, Leebo, and Dano all came in second with 140 points. Dano has now jumped Deano, with the latter now under extreme threat to receive the dreaded wooden spoon. Ibby has now put a small margin on Clay, but interestingly is now an outside chance to reel in Mick at the top. He is only 200 points behind Mick with four rounds remaining - can he do it? Mick has always done just enough to keep his nose in front, and it would take a monumental cock-up on his part, as well as some sharp punting from Ibby, to throw this away.

At the other end, Jay scored a poor 50 points - he is really only licking windows at this point. He has Andy, Danish, 1989, and NM right up his stink-pipe at the moment. It is highly likely that they'll round him up over the next few weeks, and he'll finish well into the bottom half of the league.

Other notable piss-poor performers were Deano and Shark with 60 points each.

Let me know if there are any issues.
Attachments
2023-2024 - Round 34 - Prediction League Results.PNG
2023-2024 - Round 34 - Prediction League Results.PNG (160.81 KiB) Viewed 108 times

JayK

Re: Prediction League - Round 34 - Results

Post by JayK »

Cheers Oz

I’m having a season like the Hammers ffs
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:32 am Cheers Oz

I’m having a season like the Hammers ffs
You wish you were that good! :lol:

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Cheers Ozzy,

At least a better performance by Ibbyham FC and hope this weekend to be BETTER than Mick. Although I am 200 points behind but NOT over yet as I hope to get some couple of 80 points spot-on score, starting today.

Come On You Ibbyham!
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Well better than I thought tbh.
Flirting with the relegation places but I think I will be ok, just
:lol:

Cheers Oz
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Cheers Oz , mediocre at best bit like watching our lot

deanox

Post by deanox »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 am Apologies for the delay fellas - it's school holidays, and I'm away.

Where do we start? How about them Bindippers? That picked my mood up somewhat after our debacle.

1989 top scores with 170 points. Pretty good effort mate. Well done (and about time).

Ibby, Leebo, and Dano all came in second with 140 points. Dano has now jumped Deano, with the latter now under extreme threat to receive the dreaded wooden spoon. Ibby has now put a small margin on Clay, but interestingly is now an outside chance to reel in Mick at the top. He is only 200 points behind Mick with four rounds remaining - can he do it? Mick has always done just enough to keep his nose in front, and it would take a monumental cock-up on his part, as well as some sharp punting from Ibby, to throw this away.

At the other end, Jay scored a poor 50 points - he is really only licking windows at this point. He has Andy, Danish, 1989, and NM right up his stink-pipe at the moment. It is highly likely that they'll round him up over the next few weeks, and he'll finish well into the bottom half of the league.

Other notable piss-poor performers were Deano and Shark with 60 points each.

Let me know if there are any issues.
At this point I'm speechless how shit I've been. It reminds me of Leicester win the title one year then get relegated. I fucking hate Leicester. Like West ham I'm already planning my tactics and picks for next year :lol:
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"