Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Chat about anything football related here!
Watcher

Re: Welcome to West Ham United Ruben Amorim!

Post by Watcher »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:23 pm Maureen seems to be the favourite with the kumbsters
Maureen who?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Can't see Amorim coming to West Ham but would love to have him in our club but it 100% WON'T HAPPENS.

Liverpool are looking for a new manager and they want Amorim
Man Utd are likely to sack Ten Hag and will try to get Amorim
Newcastle may sack Eddie Howe and with their wealthiest oil rich owners, they will have no problem paying big £££ for Amorim.

If Moyes gone by end of June, Lopetegui is likely to replace him unless one of those big clubs above will get him before us and we will end up with Ibbyham as manager as I have excellent managerial degrees in playing Championship Manager 1999-2000 PC game. shakeass
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Watcher wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:36 pm
tassiehammer wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:23 pm Maureen seems to be the favourite with the kumbsters
Maureen who?
The special Maureen
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

A LARGE PORTION of the KNOW-IT-ALLS on that embarrassing forum are utter cunts..
Okay to say that Boss?.,

The 'TEACHER' ...FORTUNA BUBBLES
.a KNOW-IT-ALL weapon that spends 24/7 peacock-ing on there...fuck nose why..he's a MINGE who does fuck all teaching by the looks of things.
'
'LOOK FELLA ' OZZA....
another absolute NODDY
OZZA Is the classic KNOW- IT-ALL .
strikes me as a raving commie trade union steward type from back on the day seeing out his days at the bus garage for his undeserved fat pension ..
'ILL HAVE YOU BUTLER'

HERR DUFFLELCOAT
This KNOW-IT-ALL ' journo 'reminds me of DORFMANN from FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX (1965)

The BOSS....
raving leftie who runs a tight ship...I see his attempt at
going for it with 'EYES UP MOTHER BROWN ' pulled in the punters..

90% on there are the sort of cunts that would grass you up....the sort of cunts that leave a note on your windscreen

They think their shit don't stink...no wonder they love Moyes.

BURN EM
Last edited by normannomates on Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Now this is the kind of thing that WILL put the wind up our rivals
it's been a constant barrage of 'Moyes is your man'. ..yea.. of course...it's suits them.
We can knock established noses out of joint with the right people at the club ...we've ALWAYS been capable of that.
WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ALL WANT MOYES TO STAY.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Must be true. Nick (Claret & Booze) says so, because apparently the great EX has confirmed it. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

It's a smoke screen and an ill disguised one at that, so I'm sorry to piss on your cornflakes.

Fabrizio Romano, who's usually near the mark, has said Amorim met with our board and has flown home to discuss things with his agent including Liverpool's interest.

So there it is. Dippers with European football and the fact he must have met the dwarf in person. Wasn't it Sporting that called him a dildo merchant or similar after we offered a fiver and a weekend at the club caravan in Jaywick for one of their top players ?

The only positive is that it does seem that the Scottish cuntflap's days are really coming to an end at the ILS.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Yes it all seems a bit difficult to believe West Ham are actually attempting to secure the services of a coach such as Amorim and as such the thread title screams wishful thinking rather than anything else.
Firstly it would appear that he has now actually met the Dwarf . Alarm bell number 1.
Number 2 is the fact that Amorim’s release clause is , I believe, over €12 million .
Number 3 would be the alleged Liverpool interest though certain Portuguese sources were claiming yesterday that Liverpool have decided to go in a different direction and want the finished product rather than a young coach that has so far only succeeded in “project” appointments rather than having to manage superstars and let’s face it , Klopp will be a hard act to follow .

One things for sure though . There’s a pattern developing within these media ‘reports’.
Amorim
Ferreira
Fonseca
Silva
and to a lesser extent …
Lopertugewhateverhisnameis
& Mourinho.

See where I’m going with this yet ?
Bring back Jonathon !

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Sooner have Colin Wanker myself? ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

dagenhamdave wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:45 am Sooner have Colin Wanker myself? ;)
Now you're talking