David Moyes should be sacked

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: David Moyes should be sacked

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:43 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:16 pm It says a lot that I'm not even angry.

The joy has been sucked right out of me by that arrogant sweaty cunt.
But remember Alan . That Scottish Cunt is not totally complicit in all of this .
But surely Tim the squad and tactics are his , and no matter what we think of Sullivan he has forked out £450m for the scot to use in his war kitty . So I'm not sure what you mean by ," not totally complicit in all this ", ? .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:41 am

But remember Alan . That Scottish Cunt is not totally complicit in all of this .
But surely Tim the squad and tactics are his , and no matter what we think of Sullivan he has forked out £450m for the scot to use in his war kitty . So I'm not sure what you mean by ," not totally complicit in all this ", ? .
Sullivan is always there lurking in the background true, but his complicity is largely the ignorance or lack of action to own the shitshow going on around him.

He's signed off a fortune for Moyes' project, not as if he's done a Mike Ashley.

It's 90% on the tartan fuckwit.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

The key word in that is the word Totally Clay .
We only have media sound bites to rely on whatever we believe.
I blame him for his lack of squad management, his flogging his favourite 13 players into the ground .
He did exactly the same 2 years ago .

But let’s not forget the other Cunt . He will not invest in a January transfer window unless it looks like we are going down regardless of what the manager thinks.

Lack of investment during the January window in the Frankfurt season cost us and it’s cost us again this season .

Yes blame Moyes if you believe he really didn’t want a striker because he couldn’t see beyond Antonio .
But you have to blame Sullivan for other contributing factors .
Do you really think Moyes is the one advocating the continual kicking cans down the road every year by extending the contracts of players that have been unfit for purpose for YEARS ?

Nah mate I detest Moyes and everything he stands for . I never ever wanted him here and call it bias confirmation if you like .
His continual throwing of domestic cup games has been a constant and I’m not even talking Liverpool away this season . This goes back to Arsenal away in his (I think) first stint . He is a horrible narcissistic arrogant clueless cunt .

I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire .

BUT it’s not just down to him and Sullivan should have got shot of him 18 months ago so the Dwarf is equally to blame for the shit we have been witnessing.
Edit to say that I believe the net spend is nearer £200 million but I can’t be arsed to check , just something I read .
Bring back Jonathon !

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:07 am
I blame him for his lack of squad management, his flogging his favourite 13 players into the ground .

But let’s not forget the other Cunt . He will not invest in a January transfer window unless it looks like we are going down regardless of what the manager thinks.

Lack of investment during the January window in the Frankfurt season cost us and it’s cost us again this season .

Yes blame Moyes if you believe he really didn’t want a striker because he couldn’t see beyond Antonio .
Do you really think Moyes is the one advocating the continual kicking cans down the road every year by extending the contracts of players that have been unfit for purpose for YEARS ?

Nah mate I detest Moyes and everything he stands for . I never ever wanted him here and call it bias confirmation if you like .
His continual throwing of domestic cup games has been a constant and I’m not even talking Liverpool away this season . This goes back to Arsenal away in his (I think) first stint . He is a horrible narcissistic arrogant clueless cunt .

BUT it’s not just down to him and Sullivan should have got shot of him 18 months ago so the Dwarf is equally to blame for the shit we have been witnessing.
Edit to say that I believe the net spend is nearer £200 million but I can’t be arsed to check , just something I read .
Tell you the truth Tim can't put any of the owness on Moyes , it's all down to the board in reality , like you I never liked the man , and I never wanted him to get the job in the first place , a lot of us are old enough to know what we were going to get from him .
But it is what it is , we have had some good times , and actually won a European Cup :roll: and a few top ten finishes as he keeps reminding us and the press , though the bad periods when the cunt should have got the boot seem to overshadow those times .

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I dare say the stunted one has been burned a few times on his way to becoming a billionaire but if ever there were two things that have fallen in to his lap it has to be these.

1. West Ham becoming available to purchase at a time when the Olympics were to be held at Stratford just down the road.
Christ, I bet he spat his rusks all over his high chair when that gem of news came about. Just imagine the speed dialing that went on at that time.
Quick Karen I see an opening (and no it's not your minge, I've seen that hundreds of times!) Get the wheels in motion I think we can get the club. Do the findings I think we're in here my little minx.

2. Karen it's all going to shit here, I've given that dago cunt millions (even juniors trust funds gone) and he's spunked it all on shite! Is that fuckwit jock still available? If he is get him back here. He'll save me a fortune, he loves a small squad. Ok we may have to give him a bung. Get your straps on and if need be take one or two up the dirt box, but FFS get it done. I don't want to dig in to the Upton Park money and Newham councils on my back wanting bunce for that fucking piss bowl we play in. Hurry up Karen and wipe your gob when your finished!!

Sometimes the stars just allign I'm afraid.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:14 pm

I dare say the stunted one has been burned a few times on his way to becoming a billionaire but if ever there were two things that have fallen in to his lap it has to be these.

1. West Ham becoming available to purchase at a time when the Olympics were to be held at Stratford just down the road.
Christ, I bet he spat his rusks all over his high chair when that gem of news came about. Just imagine the speed dialing that went on at that time.
Quick Karen I see an opening (and no it's not your minge, I've seen that hundreds of times!) Get the wheels in motion I think we can get the club. Do the findings I think we're in here my little minx.

2. Karen it's all going to shit here, I've given that dago cunt millions (even juniors trust funds gone) and he's spunked it all on shite! Is that fuckwit jock still available? If he is get him back here. He'll save me a fortune, he loves a small squad. Ok we may have to give him a bung. Get your straps on and if need be take one or two up the dirt box, but FFS get it done. I don't want to dig in to the Upton Park money and Newham councils on my back wanting bunce for that fucking piss bowl we play in. Hurry up Karen and wipe your gob when your finished!!

Sometimes the stars just allign I'm afraid.
:lol:

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Amorim appearantly on his way to London for á talk with Steidten about the West Ham job!!!

https://sportwitness.co.uk/portugal-rub ... tid=xfxF2i

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

But David is our greatest ever manager?..

It could open the door for WALL to POUNCE

theyre safely tucked up in their prams at this hour and the crack of dawn is thankfully not a problem .

BUT...

by tea-time they'll figure it out