Dear Declan.

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Dear Declan.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I was saddened to see you upset after the villa defeat, but young man you only have yourself to blame. Ok the Arse fans want you boiled in a vat of oil and run out of north London like a pox ridden tranny, but I'm afraid you're going to have to take it on the chin.
They're an impatient lot those gooners but I think the fact that you haven't scored 40 goals and won the league single handedly by February they do indeed have a point.
Yes you did come to your old home and rape us 6-0 but is that really what you wanted?
I told you that Lego headed cunts arse would go in the run in and sure enough it has. Did you listen when the Scottish Pep told you to stay another year and help us win another European trophy and that he'd turn you in to the best right back in the world, no, you didn't. It may very well have led to you needing to cover the entire midfield on your own while Thomas goes walk about and maybe play up front with Jarrod because he's ruptured his scrotum bashing out another couple of kids but it would have come good. You might have even had to drop in the odd performance for Fabs as fucked his back up diving around stopping 50 odd shots per game which is no mean feat for a 65 year old!!
But no, off you went, it's true we received 105 million but in truth JWP is not a winger and that fucking Kudus is a lazy cunt, even that Colombian drug baron Alvarez is more suited to UFC.
It's fine you wanting champions league football, but can you really beat a preliminary round against the Lincoln red Imps under the lights at the OS in front of a full house of 75,000.
If you had of stuck around we'd have got the players you wanted. It takes time and years of negotiation getting the likes of Giroud, Messi, Clinton Morrison etc but good things come to those who wait young man.
You can come back you know, you won't win fuck all at that place, even with Jesus in that team,, they're arse always drops out around April. You may have to take a small pay cut, say 40k a week but I'm sure we can work things out.
Come on Dec, you know it makes sense, this time next year we'll be staving off relegation in an exciting end to 24/25.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: Dear Declan.

Post by palerider »

A stirring speech my learned friend.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 am A stirring speech my learned friend.

Still irks me the fact that we didn't get the Scottish Pirlo.
We could've won the league with Phillips, Soucek and God in a midfield 3.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:50 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 am A stirring speech my learned friend.

I think young basmati will come scuttling back with his tail between his legs when Tony Yeboah signs. He'll have to start at the bottom though. Cleaning Soucek's and Fellaini's Puma Kings on minimum wage and popping down Nico's kebab emporium to collect Brady's large doner on match days.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:25 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:50 pm

I think young basmati will come scuttling back with his tail between his legs when Tony Yeboah signs. He'll have to start at the bottom though. Cleaning Soucek's and Fellaini's Puma Kings on minimum wage and popping down Nico's kebab emporium to collect Brady's large doner on match days.

I think so my compadre.
A straight swap for Soucek plus a week in Cleethorpes will seal the deal I reckon.