What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Post by Clayton »

Watcher wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:46 pm Steidten wants to keep Paqueta, Kudus, Alvarez and Bowen at all costs next season I heard today from a VERY reliable source.
That's about all that are worthy , though I'm not keen on Paqueta and his play acting .

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Abdoulaye Traoré Zulte Waregem

Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Watcher wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:46 pm Steidten wants to keep Paqueta, Kudus, Alvarez and Bowen at all costs next season I heard today from a VERY reliable source.
No Europe. Will they want to hang around.?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Olise and Eze of Crystal Palace are top quality players

Steidten will hopefully find players of that calibre for us in the summer

deanox

Post by deanox »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:12 pm
No Europe. Will they want to hang around.?
Only if we have a decent manager with a clear plan for the squad, including a better style of play to enhance their abilities which are being stifled by Moyes.
Listen Moyes has brought us stability and a cup, but at what price.... fucking awful to watch football.
I don't buy the be careful what you wish for shit, we have extremely talented footballers who are coveted by top clubs, all they need is a coach who can use their strengths and support that with a FULL SQUAD of players, whether that's players we buy or utilizing our youth and giving them a proper chance, not 5 minutes when we are being spanked.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Biggest problem we have and have always had is spunking money on backups for the players we already have.
Where in fact we should of bought better to make the existing players actually have to fight for their place.
Stop all this crap of playing players out of position, Antonio should be Bowens backup, Kudus, Paqueta JWP should be vying for places in their preferred position, not being included just for the sake of it, it doesn't work, we have one real left winger, Cornet not Paqueta, not Kudus let those two fight for their place thats how you build a squad.

PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:38 pm
PhilipB wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:27 am

Been out of town a few days. No hate buddy, but I see you talking about hand holding and thought, well, maybe that's the way you swing and you'd be more cozy in Darlinghurst. Anyhoot you don't want to lecture about no hate with the way you are. Pots and kettles buddy, pots and kettles.
You still think I'm OzIron, don't you you Philthy? :D
No buddy buddy. I don't even know who this Oziron is. No I remember you from the old HC place. You talk about hate but you was a nasty little sniper back then and you ain't changed a bit. You have a beef with someone and there you ngo snipe, snipe, snipe.

But hey if you like holdng hands with the boys Oziron sounds a good monicker for you don't it buddy boy. Darlinghurst would welcome you with open fly buttons buddy.

palerider

Post by palerider »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:51 am Biggest problem we have and have always had is spunking money on backups for the players we already have.
Where in fact we should of bought better to make the existing players actually have to fight for their place.
Stop all this crap of playing players out of position, Antonio should be Bowens backup, Kudus, Paqueta JWP should be vying for places in their preferred position, not being included just for the sake of it, it doesn't work, we have one real left winger, Cornet not Paqueta, not Kudus let those two fight for their place thats how you build a squad.
Finances will dictate that the backups next season will mostly be the youth team Andy. And we'll still have to take a hit on getting rid of the dead wood.

Hell of a job but it will be interesting.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Watcher wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:49 pm Olise and Eze of Crystal Palace are top quality players

Eze is who we should have went and bought instead of bloody Benrahma .

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Clayton wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:19 am
Watcher wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:49 pm Olise and Eze of Crystal Palace are top quality players

Eze is who we should have went and bought instead of bloody Benrahma .
If I remember rightly Clay he chose Palace over us, didn't want to play under Moyes....looks like it's paid off.,.. England call up and regular game time