What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Post by palerider »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:25 pm Who we get should depend on who the manager is.

Moyes is defensive first and foremost, so it's mind-boggling that our defence is so appalling.

If he stays, we need to upgrade our CBs. Dawson would've done a better job than this current lot. At times, it's been calamitous. I've got no issue with our fullbacks except for their age, and by the end of next season, I'd expect them to be cover for a new pair.

And as much as everyone has tried to jump on MusoMan's epiphany (that Aguerd should be a DM) and claim it as their own, I can't really see it happening. I'd love to see it though, even if only out of idle curiosity.

Our midfield isn't that bad, but we'll definitely need two to replace Paquetá and Cornet.

I would hardly bother with a striker. We haven't had one for donkey's, and it wouldn't be utilised productively anyway.

OUT: Ogbonna, Paqueta, Cornet, Ings, Phillips, Cresswell. I'm guessing there's 500K in wages freed up just there.

IN: Fuck knows.
The new bloke might want to keep Cornet.

He's hardly had a look in.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

palerider wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:14 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:25 pm Who we get should depend on who the manager is.

Moyes is defensive first and foremost, so it's mind-boggling that our defence is so appalling.

If he stays, we need to upgrade our CBs. Dawson would've done a better job than this current lot. At times, it's been calamitous. I've got no issue with our fullbacks except for their age, and by the end of next season, I'd expect them to be cover for a new pair.

And as much as everyone has tried to jump on MusoMan's epiphany (that Aguerd should be a DM) and claim it as their own, I can't really see it happening. I'd love to see it though, even if only out of idle curiosity.

Our midfield isn't that bad, but we'll definitely need two to replace Paquetá and Cornet.

I would hardly bother with a striker. We haven't had one for donkey's, and it wouldn't be utilised productively anyway.

OUT: Ogbonna, Paqueta, Cornet, Ings, Phillips, Cresswell. I'm guessing there's 500K in wages freed up just there.

You might be right, but I haven’t seen a desire to earn a spot.

Good to have you back.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:28 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:14 pm

Good to have you back.
Perhaps you can share a pearl of wisdom and explain how he can show desire to earn a spot whilst sitting on the bench,.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

My guess is at least 3 of your outs are still here next season
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:02 pm

My guess is at least 3 of your outs are still here next season
I think you’re likely correct on that front, mate.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Last night I had a glorious wank to some Fininish bird on faketaxi .
.after wiping down my screen I started channel hopping ... 3hrs or so later I happened upon sky sports retro.. Leicester city Vs WHU 2016 .

Ogbonna
Cresswell
Antonio

:roll:
Last edited by normannomates on Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Moyes gets away with murder regarding the squad and the state he has it in.

OUTS :

David
Cresswell
Ogbonna
Paqueta
Antonio
Zouma
Aguard
Fabianski
Cornet
Ings
Coufal

factor in Kudus and Bowen likely being headhunted too.

CHEERS DAVE YOU WANKER

INS:

Impossible to say when we have no idea who's going to be in charge under the Smurf and Baroness Bullshit.

we desperately require a BISHOP/BERKOVIC type...an actual centre -forward..two pacey full -backs and two/ three centre -backs .

Apart from that...we're cushty
Last edited by normannomates on Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

If if if the martians landed tomorrow
David will no doubt have his feet up on the couch watching the fuckin GOLF.

Fred Dibnah climbed the stacks empty handed....Rollie on the go .
David wouldn't make it past the first ladder.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

normannomates wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:24 am Last night I had a glorious wank to some Fininish bird on faketaxi .
.after wiping down my screen I started channel hopping ... 3hrs or so later I happened upon sky sports retro.. Leicester city Vs WHU 2016 .

Ogbonna
Cresswell
Antonio

:roll:
Someone ask that Russian geezer if he found admin. Tell them this is too much information :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

PhilipB

Post by PhilipB »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:30 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:28 pm

Good to have you back.
Perhaps you can share a pearl of wisdom and explain how he can show desire to earn a spot whilst sitting on the bench,.
Pearls of wisdom ? From him ? More chance of getting to Dublin for the final mate. B ut don't judge all us Aussies by that dum dum.