West Ham vs Fulham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Bondsobob

Re: West Ham vs Fulham Official Match Thread

Post by Bondsobob »

If ever there was a man who blew his own trumpet as much as David 'I'm a winner' Moyes I'd like to know who it was. The bloke is a deluded loser. One 3rd tier trophy in a 25 year career does not make you a winner.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:38 pm How bout blaming the players for underperforming , the Greek had a mare, I’ll give coufal credit for getting forward and decent crosses and Fab for a couple of outstanding saves. Other than the rest were shit.
No way on that (& other recent performances ) we get 85m for pacman. If city had sense theyd go get odergard from arse waaaayyyy better than Paquetta .
At the point of looking forward to the end of the season and see if we can get a re-build with whoever is in charge .
I found it odd that when Soucek was brought on, presumably for his aerial ability, Coufal, who had been our best crosser on the day imo, was taken off. And I would excuse Kudus from too much criticism because although he didn't have a lot of joy he did at least put in a shift. Which is more than can be said for some.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Well that was fun

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:43 pm Well that was fun
Did you bother in the end Alan ?
Bring back Jonathon !

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:53 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:38 pm How bout blaming the players for underperforming , the Greek had a mare, I’ll give coufal credit for getting forward and decent crosses and Fab for a couple of outstanding saves. Other than the rest were shit.
No way on that (& other recent performances ) we get 85m for pacman. If city had sense theyd go get odergard from arse waaaayyyy better than Paquetta .
At the point of looking forward to the end of the season and see if we can get a re-build with whoever is in charge .
I found it odd that when Soucek was brought on, presumably for his aerial ability, Coufal, who had been our best crosser on the day imo, was taken off. And I would excuse Kudus from too much criticism because although he didn't have a lot of joy he did at least put in a shift. Which is more than can be said for some.
That was a weird sub…is Johnson better than coufal? It certainly wouldn’t have been my thinking. Genuinely think this is on the players today…granted with are flogging the same 11 every wk but today 8 or 9 just never showed up and this was a Paquetta performance of 2022/23 frankly he was dreadful. Roll on whatever is gonna happen at the end of the season, let’s just get it sorted and start planning for nxt season.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:46 pm
Did you bother in the end Alan ?
85 minutes

Towie

Post by Towie »

My full time analysis.

Moyes is a cunt and needs to go now.

And those Fulham fans who were singing and cheering when George Earthy out cold on the ground what disrespectful cunts you are.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Rumour has it that they're fitting Fabianski with a suit of armour for Thursday Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Towie

Post by Towie »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:47 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:53 pm

That was a weird sub…is Johnson better than coufal? It certainly wouldn’t have been my thinking. Genuinely think this is on the players today…granted with are flogging the same 11 every wk but today 8 or 9 just never showed up and this was a Paquetta performance of 2022/23 frankly he was dreadful. Roll on whatever is gonna happen at the end of the season, let’s just get it sorted and start planning for nxt season.
It really irks me when people come out with it is on the players. Who is it who motivates players?
Who is it who Coaches players to make correct decisions, understand and enforce tactics?
Who picks the team and sets them up?

Who encourages team at half time? Who shakes things up with their substitutions?

Fuck off Moyes.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Towie wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:59 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:47 pm

It really irks me when people come out with it is on the players. Who is it who motivates players?
Who is it who Coaches players to make correct decisions, understand and enforce tactics?
Who picks the team and sets them up?

Who encourages team at half time? Who shakes things up with their substitutions?

Fuck off Moyes.

What you really have to ask yourself is why has he been kept in a job.
The answer is really simple.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.