Bayern Leverkusen vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
deanox

Re: Bayern Leverkusen vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by deanox »

Found out tonight what we already know, we are not good enough to lace the boots of a very good German side.
Hope we just put up a better performance at home.
I think we will be without Emerson and Paqueta, spa good fighting loss is on the cards🙄
Not that disappointed as anyone with half a brain could’ve predicted the result.
As mentioned before Thanks Dave but now fuck off.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

deanox wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:46 am Found out tonight what we already know, we are not good enough to lace the boots of a very good German side.
Hope we just put up a better performance at home.
I think we will be without Emerson and Paqueta, spa good fighting loss is on the cards🙄
Not that disappointed as anyone with half a brain could’ve predicted the result.
As mentioned before Thanks Dave but now fuck off.

Much as I'd love to see us go through, I think the tie is as good as done mate.
The only thing I can console myself with is the fact that the fuckwit won't be able to shithouse his way out of this one.
That said of course I'll probably have to get a new telly after putting my foot through the current one when listening to that scotch cunt telling all and sundry how grateful we should be for our three years in Europe.
Oh and that cup winning final in Prague, let's not forget that little gem, the cowardly cunt.
Last edited by Brookbonds73 on Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:33 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:16 pm

The thing is, he knew this was going to happen and therefore should have brought players in, in January. He threw the Liverpool cup match, he disgraced us against Bristol and with other teams with games in hand in the premier league we could conceivably finish bottom half of the table.
Yes he didn't have options tonight, but that was down to him and his arrogance thinking he can go and play all these matches with the same knackered players.
Fuck him, can't wait to see the back of the cunt.
Now I’m confused- Moyes is a arctic alert dinosaur, yes, check, I get that.

But haven’t we all been told that Steidten is the man now in charge of ins and outs?
Moyes has the last say on ins and out........Timmy... :D ......identifies decent players

If you are looking at his work just look at the team that beat us tonight;;;;young, energetic, exciting to watch and formed together with a great manager......carefully scouted and identified by poor belittled Timmy...........

Oh and shouldn't that be " AN arctic alert dinosaur "..... :D

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:34 am

But haven’t we all been told that Steidten is the man now in charge of ins and outs?
Moyes has the last say on ins and out........Timmy... :D ......identifies decent players

If you are looking at his work just look at the team that beat us tonight;;;;young, energetic, exciting to watch and formed together with a great manager......carefully scouted and identified by poor belittled Timmy...........

I much prefer calling him a skirt wearing cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:37 am

I much prefer calling him a skirt wearing cunt.
And your grammar is 100% correct my learned scholar

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Christ knows how text predictor came up with that bloody abortion. Should have said tactical. :lol:

But, seriously, how does anyone outside the club know who is responsible for what ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

palerider wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:31 pm I console myself with the victims getting their arses spanked. With A brace from a player obviously inferior to the tartan turd's philosophy. As was the boy Haller who scored in a Champions League QF last night.

Incidentally, donations are now being welcomed on the 'City in grief' website organised jointly by Sky and the BBC.

All radio stations will play a day of solemn music tomorrow, culminating with the service of contemplation at Liverpool cathedral tomorrow night.
Dublin might have a few fully booked but empty hotels come final night. :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:52 am

Christ knows how text predictor came up with that bloody abortion. Should have said tactical. :lol:

But, seriously, how does anyone outside the club know who is responsible for what ?
A quote straight from the Jocks mouth

The manager told reporters ‘I wouldn’t do the job if I didn’t have the final say.

‘I’m too experienced. I wouldn’t be in a situation where if I wasn’t going to get that opportunity, I wouldn’t do it.

‘We lose our jobs by our decisions and I want it to be that way where if I don’t do the job well enough I want it to be because of my decisions, that’s the way I want it.’

Does that mean that when his new contract is penned at the end of the season, and does`nt contain that one clause
And David has the final say on all transfers
he will walk.... shakeass

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Moyes had his arse served up
Alonso speaks German easily too ..

Not a patch on ole Moysie though...he's the ultimate winner
Last edited by normannomates on Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Scary thing is ...our players gave their all.