Bayern Leverkusen vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: Bayern Leverkusen vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Towie »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:55 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:47 pm

To be honest I haven't said we have been shit but with so little possession we need to at least shoot occasionally
So serious question what would you change with the players we’ve got Andy? players or formation or tactics? Tell me what you are doing different to moyes?
How about coaching the team to keep the ball? If the opposition hasn’t got the ball they can’t score.
Bit like tonight really.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:05 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:00 pm Sterling effort for 86 minutes. But 32 shots to 1 must be some sort of record for a QF. Moyesball at it's finest. It would have helped of course if we had options on the bench but the cunt sold them or won't use them.

No Europe next season so time for a new broom and a crucifixion.
Pale..with the squad we’ve got what team , tactics , formation are you playing tonight different to what moyes has done? Because all I hear is moyesball bollox without any other viable options? Against a team with no losses all season.
Let’s be avin it fella.
The thing is, he knew this was going to happen and therefore should have brought players in, in January. He threw the Liverpool cup match, he disgraced us against Bristol and with other teams with games in hand in the premier league we could conceivably finish bottom half of the table.
Yes he didn't have options tonight, but that was down to him and his arrogance thinking he can go and play all these matches with the same knackered players.
Fuck him, can't wait to see the back of the cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Towie wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:10 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:55 pm

So serious question what would you change with the players we’ve got Andy? players or formation or tactics? Tell me what you are doing different to moyes?
How about coaching the team to keep the ball? If the opposition hasn’t got the ball they can’t score.
Bit like tonight really.
Sound great in practice but they have better players and presumably a better coach. So what we doing against city or Liverpool with inferior players mate ?

brookingslovechild

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:16 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:05 pm

Pale..with the squad we’ve got what team , tactics , formation are you playing tonight different to what moyes has done? Because all I hear is moyesball bollox without any other viable options? Against a team with no losses all season.
Let’s be avin it fella.
The thing is, he knew this was going to happen and therefore should have brought players in, in January. He threw the Liverpool cup match, he disgraced us against Bristol and with other teams with games in hand in the premier league we could conceivably finish bottom half of the table.
Yes he didn't have options tonight, but that was down to him and his arrogance thinking he can go and play all these matches with the same knackered players.
Fuck him, can't wait to see the back of the cunt.
BB we’ve got the team we’ve got. So what you doing different tonight? Tactics , formation players?

Towie

Post by Towie »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:18 pm
Towie wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:10 pm

Bit like tonight really.
Sound great in practice but they have better players and presumably a better coach. So what we doing against city or Liverpool with inferior players mate ?
You serious mate?
Better players?

Half that team were unheard of 18months ago and bottom of the bundesliga! Through proper coaching Alonso has got them set up in a way that is a joy to watch, ffs they even have Xhaxa in their midfield.

brookingslovechild

Towie wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:23 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:18 pm
You serious mate?
Better players?

Half that team were unheard of 18months ago and bottom of the bundesliga! Through proper coaching Alonso has got them set up in a way that is a joy to watch, ffs they even have Xhaxa in their midfield.
So what you doing different with our better players …still no one can fill in the blanks for me?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

That was akin to watching a plucky Yeovil Town giving all they had in the FA Cup against Brighton.

Fucked after 75 mins with fuck all on the bench ..led by a delusional ego - maniac of a cunt manager whos chickens have come to roost tonight.

Can't wait till he FUCKS OFF .

the most pathetic thing is he would have been lorded if we had somehow clung on like the sad desperate cunts we were.

I despise the man.
..Paqueta starts playing up..little fuckin wonder is it really..he's like Di Canio .. gets pissed off and shows it on the pitch.

Towie

Post by Towie »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:32 pm

You serious mate?
Better players?

So what you doing different with our better players …still no one can fill in the blanks for me?
I thought I already said, coach them to retain the ball, improve technically. There are coaches who can do that you tell me why Moyes cannot?

As others said bigger squad, not let players leave when we are in Europe. Introduce more youngsters into team give them a game here and there. That all down to Moyes.

palerider

Post by palerider »

normannomates wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:34 pm That was akin to watching a plucky Yeovil Town giving all they had in the FA Cup against Brighton.

Fucked after 75 mins with fuck all on the bench ..led by a delusional ego - maniac of a cunt manager whos chickens have come to roost tonight.

Can't wait till he FUCKS OFF .

the most pathetic thing is he would have been lorded if we had somehow clung on like the sad desperate cunts we were.

I despise the man.
..Paqueta starts playing up..little fuckin wonder is it really..he's like Di Canio .. gets pissed off and shows it on the pitch.
Sums it up nicely.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:32 pm

You serious mate?
Better players?

Better players :? .