Prediction League - Round 31 - Results

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Prediction League - Round 31 - Results

Post by OZHAMMER »

An extremely poor round from nearly all concerned, with the exception of Clay who managed to score a very high 180 points. He moves back to within striking distance of Mick, who had an absolute shocker with 40 points. That serve I gave him after the last round appears to have fired him up.

1989 and Welsh come in second and third with 110 and 100 points respectively, and were the only other participants to crack triple figures.

At the other end of the scale, Deano and Shark managed 30 points each. It must be said that Shark only submitted his tips in after half the games were played, but as for Deano, fuck knows what his excuse is. He's entrenched in the relegation battle - oh how the mighty have fallen. :D

Other poor performers included Mick (as mentioned) with 40 points, and Jay, myself, Andy, and Leebo all on 50 points. Just being mentioned in the same breath as Jay and Andy really does give me a significant feeling of failure and ineptitude coursing through my veins. :?

As usual, let me know if there are any issues, and I will amend.
Attachments
2023-2024 - Round 31 - Prediction League Results.PNG
2023-2024 - Round 31 - Prediction League Results.PNG (132.63 KiB) Viewed 104 times
Last edited by OZHAMMER on Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ibbyham

Re: Prediction League - Round 31 - Results

Post by Ibbyham »

Cheers Ozzy,

Very disappointed that my predictions scores was very close by odd goal in 4 of those games that cost me points so my clinical finishes wasn't good enough . Hope better luck this coming weekend.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Post by JayK »

And so it should Oz :lol:

Thanks as always
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Getting dizzy with the highs of 60 points….
Piss poor….
Again
:lol:
Cheers Oz
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Cheers Oz , looks like I found that wheel that came off. Just hope it stays on now till the end of the seasons .

WelshIron

Post by WelshIron »

Cheers Oz. I did better than I thought I would this round whufc_crest

deanox

Post by deanox »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:33 am An extremely poor round from nearly all concerned, with the exception of Clay who managed to score a very high 180 points. He moves back to within striking distance of Mick, who had an absolute shocker with 40 points. That serve I gave him after the last round appears to have fired him up.

1989 and Welsh come in second and third with 110 and 100 points respectively, and were the only other participants to crack triple figures.

At the other end of the scale, Deano and Shark managed 30 points each. It must be said that Shark only submitted his tips in after half the games were played, but as for Deano, fuck knows what his excuse is. He's entrenched in the relegation battle - oh how the mighty have fallen. :D

Other poor performers included Mick (as mentioned) with 40 points, and Jay, myself, Andy, and Leebo all on 50 points. Just being mentioned in the same breath as Jay and Andy really does give me a significant feeling of failure and ineptitude coursing through my veins. :?

As usual, let me know if there are any issues, and I will amend.
I blame that Mexican water called Tequila. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"