3 games to save our season

Chat about anything football related here!
Totally hammers

3 games to save our season

Post by Totally hammers »

Hi fellow hammers jst a thought I think we have 3 games to save our season as if we lose 3 more it's a fight for survival coyi

palerider

Re: 3 games to save our season

Post by palerider »

Well if C&H are right it's 3 games for Bilic to save his job.

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

We need 3 points Saturday and at least 1 preferably 3 at palace,Palace is just before the international break.Then we go in to it a lot less worried.IMO

palerider

Post by palerider »

I think if we lose the next 2 Bilic will be gone with the international break giving the Chuckles the extra week to get a replacement.

JustLikeMyDreams

palerider wrote:I think if we lose the next 2 Bilic will be gone with the international break giving the Chuckles the extra week to get a replacement.
Saturday is massive pal.If we win,it only slightly easies the pressure before palace.We realy could do with six points from the next two!So fingers crossed as who nows what's going to happen at the moment.

palerider

Post by palerider »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
palerider wrote:I think if we lose the next 2 Bilic will be gone with the international break giving the Chuckles the extra week to get a replacement.
Saturday is massive pal.If we win,it only slightly easies the pressure before palace.We realy could do with six points from the next two!So fingers crossed as who nows what's going to happen at the moment.
Huge game mate. I'd take a 90th minute winner in off someone's arse atm. Just that bit of luck could make all the difference. But another defeat like Sunday's he could be out on Monday.

Not saying I agree but the Chuckles can't accept a relegation fight in what was meant to be their glorious triumph of parading around their new home.

JustLikeMyDreams

palerider wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote: Saturday is massive pal.If we win,it only slightly easies the pressure before palace.We realy could do with six points from the next two!So fingers crossed as who nows what's going to happen at the moment.
Huge game mate. I'd take a 90th minute winner in off someone's arse atm. Just that bit of luck could make all the difference. But another defeat like Sunday's he could be out on Monday.

Not saying I agree but the Chuckles can't accept a relegation fight in what was meant to be their glorious triumph of parading around their new home.
Relegation would be catastrophic for us this year pal!How we find ourselves having to talk/think about relegation is mind boggling to me.But at the moment it can't be ignored that's for sure.Alladyce has took the spot light off our plight for a few days,thankfully.

palerider

Post by palerider »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
palerider wrote: Huge game mate. I'd take a 90th minute winner in off someone's arse atm. Just that bit of luck could make all the difference. But another defeat like Sunday's he could be out on Monday.

Relegation would be catastrophic for us this year pal!How we find ourselves having to talk/think about relegation is mind boggling to me.But at the moment it can't be ignored that's for sure.Alladyce has took the spot light off our plight for a few days,thankfully.
Very true.

And yes, Sam's done one last good thing for us :D

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Totally hammers wrote:Hi fellow hammers jst a thought I think we have 3 games to save our season as if we lose 3 more it's a fight for survival coyi
Amazing how "3 games" starts from a single journalist then spreads like wildfire throughout social media before the whole prophecy becomes self-fulfilling.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

We'll win on Saturday 3-1. You heard it here first.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.