Newcastle vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Newcastle vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by palerider »

And there you have it folks. The reason, as obvious as the nose on your face, why this cunt cannot be given a new contract.

Newcastle were gone. Defensively a mess. And instead of thinking about improving the goal difference he shuts up shop and inevitably gets bitten on the arse. Nobody should be defending the stupid fucker, nobody.

Sure he'll blame the penalties, never his fault. But consider this. Including the Burnley game, with Antonio on the pitch we've scored 6, conceded 1. An iffy penalty. Without him we've scored 0 and conceded 6. And this is his preferred striker ffs !

If Sullivan can't see the writing on the wall he's as big a cunt as the jock fuckwit.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:56 pm And there you have it folks. The reason, as obvious as the nose on your face, why this cunt cannot be given a new contract.

Newcastle were gone. Defensively a mess. And instead of thinking about improving the goal difference he shuts up shop and inevitably gets bitten on the arse. Nobody should be defending the stupid fucker, nobody.

Sure he'll blame the penalties, never his fault. But consider this. Including the Burnley game, with Antonio on the pitch we've scored 6, conceded 1. An iffy penalty. Without him we've scored 0 and conceded 6. And this is his preferred striker ffs !

If Sullivan can't see the writing on the wall he's as big a cunt as the jock fuckwit.

All cunts together my learned friend.
But don't forget season tickets are available for next year's relegation battle.
And with Jockey and Kalvin in the ranks it promises to be a bigger pile of excrement than this season.

We'll meet again, dunno where dunno when, n all that!!!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

It is days like this you wish you were not a WH fan.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:28 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:56 pm And there you have it folks. The reason, as obvious as the nose on your face, why this cunt cannot be given a new contract.

All cunts together my learned friend.
But don't forget season tickets are available for next year's relegation battle.
And with Jockey and Kalvin in the ranks it promises to be a bigger pile of excrement than this season.

We'll meet again, dunno where dunno when, n all that!!!
I've had my email my learned friend. The promise of yet more enthralling edge of your seat entertainment.

I can't wait.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

The Mexican was badly missed today

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Glad I missed this one , albeit I’d I’d check the score whilst playing the 16th only to check again going up the 18th….. put me right off my fuckin game which I also lost ……bad day all round. Sounded like a slightly contentious penalty but otherwise a normal day of bad subs and the Philips factor?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:42 pm Glad I missed this one , albeit I’d I’d check the score whilst playing the 16th only to check again going up the 18th….. put me right off my fuckin game which I also lost ……bad day all round. Sounded like a slightly contentious penalty but otherwise a normal day of bad subs and the Philips factor?
Well Moyes has been handed a hatfull of excuses. It's just a matter of which ones he uses.

I could partly understand, though not an advocate of it, sitting on the eighteen yard box at one goal up, but we had a two goal cushion and they were rocking , and i don't mean that in a positive way, so why give them the initiative. We are more likely to concede or give away oenalties playing around our area. Moyes has no balls, too scared to lose and too scared to just go for broke. Hows the not losing bit doing?! Think some might forget how we did better the previous few games.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

eskimo joe wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:31 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:42 pm Glad I missed this one , albeit I’d I’d check the score whilst playing the 16th only to check again going up the 18th….. put me right off my fuckin game which I also lost ……bad day all round. Sounded like a slightly contentious penalty but otherwise a normal day of bad subs and the Philips factor?
Well Moyes has been handed a hatfull of excuses. It's just a matter of which ones he uses.

I could partly understand, though not an advocate of it, sitting on the eighteen yard box at one goal up, but we had a two goal cushion and they were rocking , and i don't mean that in a positive way, so why give them the initiative. We are more likely to concede or give away oenalties playing around our area. Moyes has no balls, too scared to lose and too scared to just go for broke. Hows the not losing bit doing?! Think some might forget how we did better the previous few games.
Just watched the penalty….harsh and if Philips went down reckon we get a free kick. Excuses or not we haven’t had the rub of the green for a long time it seems, var or poor refs have defo cost us points in last few months…but moyes subs have backfired fairly spectacularly. Missed a glorious opportunity to go level with utd and with spuds coming up it could be pivotal moment in trying to secure European footy.
Can Philips season get any worse, sort of feel for the lad.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

That's disappointing. Didn't expect anything up there but reading through sounds like we should of had the chocolates. Have to watch the highlights later, got to get my putter working.
And who the fuck let manure wear stripes? Bit of a shambles if you're colourblind. Just watching the Brentford and United game.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:23 pm That's disappointing. Didn't expect anything up there but reading through sounds like we should of had the chocolates. Have to watch the highlights later, got to get my putter working.
And who the fuck let manure wear stripes? Bit of a shambles if you're colourblind. Just watching the Brentford and United game.
Good luck today mate. I’m playing a round tomorrow.

I fell asleep at half time. That was a disappointing scoreline to wake up to. Especially as we conceded three late in the game. I’ll watch the game again this afternoon, but I hope Phillips isn’t culpable for any or all of the goals - he hasn’t done himself any favours so far.