Everybody Dead ?

Chat about anything football related here!
PhilipB

Everybody Dead ?

Post by PhilipB »

Jeez. Has everyone died or something ? Place has become as quiet as the flaming grave.

OZHAMMER

Re: Everybody Dead ?

Post by OZHAMMER »

Hey Philip from NSW! How's it hanging mate? Staying out of trouble, I hope?

WelshIron

Post by WelshIron »

"Everybody's dead Dave" - Holly 1988

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Is a bit quiet here. Been always the same when internationals have been on. End up trawling to find anything. Well it gives the nerves a bit of a rest.

Think the ad people have posted more.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Nope, not dead at all.

Just can’t be arsed to start a thread asking peoples opinions on the new England kit and why Nike felt the need to fuck about with the England flag or would they dare do the same with the American flag or does anyone actually pay £126 for a football jersey.
But no not dead, just reading the spam and asking myself if Newms will ever actually deal with the administration request spam guy….
Actually as Newmarket had nothing to do can he start a thread about the New England football kit?……
:lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

JayK

Post by JayK »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:29 pm Nope, not dead at all.

Just can’t be arsed to start a thread asking peoples opinions on the new England kit and why Nike felt the need to fuck about with the England flag or would they dare do the same with the American flag or does anyone actually pay £126 for a football jersey.
But no not dead, just reading the spam and asking myself if Newms will ever actually deal with the administration request spam guy….
Actually as Newmarket had nothing to do can he start a thread about the New England football kit?……
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nike = disrespectful cunts. Hope nobody buys it
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Congratulations sir, you have won today's star prize for being the first person to start a thread asking peoples opinions on the new England kit.

As forSpam Man. Not in the same class as these guys.start a thread asking peoples opinions on the new England kit

https://www.google.com/search?q=monty+p ... MhTkk,st:0
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Newms says hi :lol:

Eddie boy scored the opener for Mekiko last night in their 3-0 demolition of Panama .

No reply from the Spam Cunt yet I see ….
Bring back Jonathon !

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:14 pm

Congratulations sir, you have won today's star prize for being the first person to start a thread asking peoples opinions on the new England kit.

As forSpam Man. Not in the same class as these guys.start a thread asking peoples opinions on the new England kit

https://www.google.com/search?q=monty+p ... MhTkk,st:0
I disagree my good man. I cannot be congratulated for starting a new thread about the new England kit because I did not, in fact, start an actual thread about the new England kit!
Love the link by the way…
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

eastcoastclaret

Newmarket wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:33 pm Newms says hi :lol:

Eddie boy scored the opener for Mekiko last night in their 3-0 demolition of Panama .

No reply from the Spam Cunt yet I see ….
Oh I have a feeling it’s not at and end yet for the spam man….