Freiburg

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Freiburg

Post by Towie »

Again. Yawn.

Feeling we won’t be as fortunate as before.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

deanox

Re: Freiburg

Post by deanox »

If Paquetta is fit and ready for the 7th of March, we will squeak through if he isn't then ....
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

That is disappointing.

I was hoping for Milan at some point.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

I suppose if you were looking at the easier options on paper to get through to the quarter finals I would have been happy with, Qarabag or Freiburg .
We have yet to be tested in this cup so far, although we did loose to Olympiakos, so I was really looking for one of the bigger teams, but that should happen in the next round if we get through this one.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:46 pm I suppose if you were looking at the easier options on paper to get through to the quarter finals I would have been happy with, Qarabag or Freiburg .
We have yet to be tested in this cup so far, although we did loose to Olympiakos, so I was really looking for one of the bigger teams, but that should happen in the next round if we get through this one.
Well Freiburg thumped Olympiakos 8-3 agg and they werent exactly a push over when they played us, their fault was their finishing. We cant afford to be complcent, we might have beaten them but they got our number now. Plus our defending hasnt been top notch either.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Christ imagine if we went and won it.
The scotch cunt would want a Jock the redeemer type statue outside with jesus wearing a kilt and "winnin is wha I do" inscribed in big letters at the base.

Thankfully that won't happen as he's a cunt.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

eskimo joe wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:07 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:46 pm I suppose if you were looking at the easier options on paper to get through to the quarter finals I would have been happy with, Qarabag or Freiburg .
Well Freiburg thumped Olympiakos 8-3 agg and they werent exactly a push over when they played us, their fault was their finishing. We cant afford to be complcent, we might have beaten them but they got our number now. Plus our defending hasnt been top notch either.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't say I expect us to win.........I was very non committal............but expect the worst :D

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

andyginbrasil wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:38 pm
eskimo joe wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't say I expect us to win.........I was very non committal............but expect the worst :D
I know, it was a statement in general, it isnt a bad draw but like you i am not expecting a great spectacle, well not from us. In fact i am leaning towards us getting beat cause of mr rigid.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JayK

Post by JayK »

deanox wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:04 pm If Paquetta is fit and ready for the 7th of March, we will squeak through if he isn't then ....
Pretty much how I feel
COYI!!!

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

JayK wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:51 pm
deanox wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:04 pm If Paquetta is fit and ready for the 7th of March, we will squeak through if he isn't then ....
Pretty much how I feel
Don´t you find it a bit disheartening that we have a squad of 25 players of which a majority of them have been brought in by our manager, and with due respect, are playing one of the weakest sides in the draw, we are pinning our hopes of winning this game on one man being able to play....... :oops: :oops: