WHU fans vs The Media

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: WHU fans vs The Media

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:01 pm
garnett wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:15 pm All bang on it again, ungrateful deluded apperently,
That was dumb and dumber on TalkShite late show, I watched it on youtube this morning, goading a moyes out bloke and then laughing at him as he bit.
Another clip, Dean Saunders chipping in wuth Romfoed Ray and a blond bird.
And finally Fat Sam sticking his oar in "we cant get anyone better".
Didn't hear this morning's one but apart from Nick (the West Ham TV bloke) who came across brilliantly when he was interviewed on TS a week or so back, most of the specimens who ring in (not just ours btw) fall into the knuckledragger category, so the goading as you put it makes for entertaining radio because the Mr Angrys just lose the plot and often end up disappearing up their own soundbite. Might be annoying for West Ham fans but enjoyable for the other listeners who can have a laugh at our expense.

In recent years I've enjoyed listening to fans of a fair few clubs making pricks of themselves so we mustn't be too upset when some of our lot take the baited hook. Out of curiosity did you hear Nick's piece on TS ? If it's on you tube anywhere it's well worth a listen.. A good debater that bloke.
Whiskeybreath
NO.
Im not having this nonsense
your ' knuckledraggers ' slur.?
...I'd like hear all about your experiences over the years where you have met any of us?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

normannomates wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:16 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:01 pm

Didn't hear this morning's one but apart from Nick (the West Ham TV bloke) who came across brilliantly when he was interviewed on TS a week or so back, most of the specimens who ring in (not just ours btw) fall into the knuckledragger category, so the goading as you put it makes for entertaining radio because the Mr Angrys just lose the plot and often end up disappearing up their own soundbite. Might be annoying for West Ham fans but enjoyable for the other listeners who can have a laugh at our expense.

In recent years I've enjoyed listening to fans of a fair few clubs making pricks of themselves so we mustn't be too upset when some of our lot take the baited hook. Out of curiosity did you hear Nick's piece on TS ? If it's on you tube anywhere it's well worth a listen.. A good debater that bloke.
Whiskeybreath
NO.
Im not having this nonsense
your ' knuckledraggers ' slur.?
...I'd like hear all about your experiences over the years where you have met any of us?
"Us" ? Who the fuck are "Us" ? I started going to games regularly in the mid 70s and carried on until 2010 when the dwarf bought the club. Anyone who went to games during the 70s and 80s knows exactly what a fucking knuckledragger is.

My direct experience of the West Ham knuckledragger club is only oine game. A cup match at Birmingham sometime in the 80s I think it was. I had to give some bonehead a slap because I was one of the people he thought he'd climb over to confront the Brum fans who were giving it large because they were beating us. After I gave him a little tap his mate got all upset and said something like "no need for that mate he's one iof us". Completely ignoring the fact he'd been stepping on people to get to the front of the stand. One of us my fucking arse. I wouldn't waste a bladderfull of piss to put him out if a cunt like that caught fire in front of me.

That my friens is a fucking knuckledragger. Someone with no respect for anyone else and who gets the raving hump and whines like a little tart when someone doesn't let them get away with their cuntish antics.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

That told you Norm :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:52 pm That told you Norm :lol: :lol: :lol:
Someone needs to tell him mate. When I played there was a load of nasty stuff going round an d when we went to meet ups with fans and stuff you'd always hear people saying stuff like I wont let my kids go on their own or I wont take my kids and it was because of the hooligans. Knuckledraggers is about right. Horrible bunch of slags no matter who they claimes they was supporting. Not surprising back in them days people thought if you was a football supporter you was a hooligan. Enf of. I hope that aint what people mean when they talk about so called old skool fans. Game can do without them.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Oh yea I'm quivering

COLIN MOYNIHAN ...
Last edited by normannomates on Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

exhammer wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:08 pm
Someone needs to tell him mate. When I played there was a load of nasty stuff going round an d when we went to meet ups with fans and stuff you'd always hear people saying stuff like I wont let my kids go on their own or I wont take my kids and it was because of the hooligans. Knuckledraggers is about right. Horrible bunch of slags no matter who they claimes they was supporting. Not surprising back in them days people thought if you was a football supporter you was a hooligan. Enf of. I hope that aint what people mean when they talk about so called old skool fans. Game can do without them.
Look FRANK....
'kids' went on their own or with their mates every week..loved it
I know youre currently unemployed and on a downer ...and going by your grammar..on the sauce too.
but you need to let it go ..youre Chelsea now

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

normannomates wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:04 am
Oh yea..I'm quivering.

Whiskeybreath has his opinion and personal experience .

Whoopie -fuckin - Dooo.

I assume the Brum cup game he refers to was the FA CUP in '84 ?..

oddmarks who push through at the bar...
oddmarks who thinks it's okay to shout alll kind of bile in front of kids and families.

Yea ...I definitely know all about them.

Those random people have NOTHING. to do with myself or anyone Ive ever known or want to know .

The 'hooligan' era is not a simple case of dismissing all involved as 'scum'...'animals' etc etc...

ALWAYS spouted by the ignorant who live completely different lives to the ones they're vilifying..

........COLIN MOYNIHAN ......

If you want a balanced view on those days from an outsider
. IAN STUTTARD IS THE MAN TO SPEAK TOO.

Or from a WHU perspective ..BG..

They'll both have time for you ..and won't cave your head in .

exhammer

Post by exhammer »

normannomates wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:36 am
exhammer wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:08 pm

Look FRANK....
I know youre currently unemployed and on a downer ...and going by your grammar..on the sauce too.
You need to wise up flat cap and wind that neck in . I ain't unemployed and I ain't on a downer. And you got some nerve having a pop at my grammar looking at the fucking shyte you paste on here. No wonder this place is dead. Didn't know you had to be a professor of english to post on a bloody football forum. And I ain't on the sauce either flatcap. I'll leave that to losers like you.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Looks like the gloves are off. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

exhammer wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:17 am
normannomates wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:36 am
Look FRANK....
You need to wise up flat cap and wind that neck in . I ain't unemployed and I ain't on a downer. And you got some nerve having a pop at my grammar looking at the fucking shyte you paste on here. No wonder this place is dead. Didn't know you had to be a professor of english to post on a bloody football forum. And I ain't on the sauce either flatcap. I'll leave that to losers like you.
I knew it was you