Prediction League - Round 22 - Results

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Prediction League - Round 22 - Results

Post by JayK »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:45 am .

Quality round from myself this week Oz,
I’m trying a new strategy replicating Jay being shit at these predictions in the hope that it’ll pay off next season with outrageous scores like he has been placing. Truth is, I suspect he has an ITK cos how he has gone from being pitiful to class one prep school head boy is beyond me…
:lol:

As always thanks for your efforts Oz
Oh I’ve been pitiful this season too, just not nearly as often. Think it must be the joker saving me 😃
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

JayK wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:04 am

I’m trying a new strategy replicating Jay being shit at these predictions in the hope that it’ll pay off next season with outrageous scores like he has been placing. Truth is, I suspect he has an ITK cos how he has gone from being pitiful to class one prep school head boy is beyond me…

Oh I’ve been pitiful this season too, just not nearly as often. Think it must be the joker saving me 😃
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Its not science mate , I think my performances are much like the teams/Moyes , getting points when there least expected , like the blue Mancs score , 3-0 up till the last knockings and Burnley get a goal in the 93 min , made a hell of a difference to my final score .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:51 am
Ibbyham wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:16 pm Cheers Ozzy, just managed to reach 100 points but could have to been further IF Man City who was 3-0 up with few mins to go and I was praying for their 4th goal in injury time as Guardiola has fantastic record of getting his teams that he managed to scored lots of goals in injuries time but it wasn't to be and ended up 3-1 instead. Also disappointed with West Ham vs Bournemouth as West Ham were largely very poor and I wondered what they do in training? Need a stronger training coaches.

Hope I will even do better next round to catch up the top 2.
I was annoyed the blue mancs let in a goal, the useless pricks :lol:
Double "Ouch" for us. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Clayton wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:50 am

Its not science mate , I think my performances are much like the teams/Moyes , getting points when there least expected , like the blue Mancs score , 3-0 up till the last knockings and Burnley get a goal in the 93 min , made a hell of a difference to my final score .
It’s all just fun to me now that BB and his wonderful prizes have gone Clay, that’s not to suggest I think any less of the great Oz efforts! sticking a pin in the donkey matey. With oddball results happening every week it’s all a guess for me. I have a few personal issues like normally a West Ham win, spurs to lose. More in hope really. It’s like this week, life takes over and I forget the less important stuff and didn’t get round to getting my tips in. I don’t lose any sleep over it, and if I get to mildly take the piss out of fellow posters from time to time I can have a smile to myself.
Now Ibby on the other hand…. :lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

JayK

Post by JayK »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:24 pm
Clayton wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:50 am

It’s all just fun to me now that BB and his wonderful prizes have gone Clay, that’s not to suggest I think any less of the great Oz efforts! sticking a pin in the donkey matey. With oddball results happening every week it’s all a guess for me. I have a few personal issues like normally a West Ham win, spurs to lose. More in hope really. It’s like this week, life takes over and I forget the less important stuff and didn’t get round to getting my tips in. I don’t lose any sleep over it, and if I get to mildly take the piss out of fellow posters from time to time I can have a smile to myself.
Now Ibby on the other hand…. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!