kalvin

Chat about anything football related here!
Towie

Re: kalvin

Post by Towie »

Tell us which other clubs fans in the PL would want Moyes as their manager?

It is possible to have success and decent football.

If it just about results, then just watch final score ffs.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Flairon wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:36 pm
h69 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:12 am

Utter rubbish and clickbait this. Only a moron with a personal vendetta against Moyes would actually believe this nonsense.
Plenty of them on here.
That article, and there's plenty of others, and podcasts, with equally stupid content. There are many legitimate reasons, at l;east imo, to criticise Moyes' management but unfortunately the idiotic conspiracy theories that some podcasts are now floating detract from those arguments and make it easy to understand why the mainstream media are puzzled by the reaction of so many Westb Ham fans. Even Claret & Booze, which I used to watch, is now starting to come out with stupid conspiracy theories with absolutely not a shred of evidence to back them up. I like Nick's passion but in the last one I watched he made the classic error of saying something along the lines of "I've been given information which is rock solid but I can't reveal it". One sure fire way of removing any shred of credibility.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:32 am Tell us which other clubs fans in the PL would want Moyes as their manager?
Based on a recent phone in proigram I caught a bit of it seems Moyes would be welcome at Burnley. Although I'm not sure if they stiull qualify as a PL team.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:12 am
Towie wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:32 am Tell us which other clubs fans in the PL would want Moyes as their manager?
Based on a recent phone in proigram I caught a bit of it seems Moyes would be welcome at Burnley. Although I'm not sure if they stiull qualify as a PL team.
The job would suit him though, who knows he can puff out his cheeks and inflate his tail feathers if he brings them back up again. He can also try and better his present run. He would at least feel at home, they have the same colours, he might feel he has never left us.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

I should think any off the bottom three would be interested. I would add Palace, Forest and dare I say that many at Everton would welcome him back.
Flairon

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Flairon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:09 am I should think any off the bottom three would be interested. I would add Palace, Forest and dare I say that many at Everton would welcome him back.
I reckon Liverpool have David lined up to replace the Teeeth

Towie

Post by Towie »

Flairon wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:09 am I should think any off the bottom three would be interested. I would add Palace, Forest and dare I say that many at Everton would welcome him back.
Utter rubbish, Luton fans love their manager Rob Edwards,
Palace fans couldn’t wait to get rid of Woy, you really think they would want a Woy clone?
Forest have just beaten us 2-0 the other week, you think Forest fans walked away from that thinking we must get Moyes in.

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Towie wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:58 am
Palace fans couldn’t wait to get rid of Woy, you really think they would want a Woy clone?
Forest have just beaten us 2-0 the other week, you think Forest fans walked away from that thinking we must get Moyes in.
I did not say that they would want to replace their current manager (although I dare say that more than a few would). However, if they were in need of a Manager I stand by my position that they many of their fans would, let all be the owners would be happy to snap up a proven top ten Manager with a European trophy to his name.
Flairon

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

I would like to meet the man who walks away thinking we must get moysie in.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Flairon wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:45 am

I did not say that they would want to replace their current manager (although I dare say that more than a few would). However, if they were in need of a Manager I stand by my position that they many of their fans would, let all be the owners would be happy to snap up a proven top ten Manager with a European trophy to his name.
Ok, but I notice your proven top ten manager with a European trophy is only good enough for relegation battling teams. 😂😂