So Much Fo Xabi Alonso

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

So Much Fo Xabi Alonso

Post by Whiskyman »

I think today’s news finally puts to bed any idea that he is likely to be Moyes, replacement. If he does come to the PL I guess he’ll be a bit further north.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

exhammer

Re: So Much Fo Xabi Alonso

Post by exhammer »

Clear from your posts you aint that keen on the ITKs mate. Got to say theres one or two of those with a lot of egg on their face today.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Is it really that obvioius I don't take everything they say seriously ? :lol:

But there are one or two relatively high profile click baiters who, as you say, will be looking just a bit eggy fairly soon I suspect. And have you noticed one or two of them have started referring to our D of F as "Timmy". Seem to remember when I was about 4 or 5 that being a character in some kid's book I used to read.

Fucking nauseating monicker for a grown man FFS.

deanox

Post by deanox »

He's doing a good job now but let's see where he is in two-three years' time.
Football is a fickle fucking sport, I thought that Slav/Zola/Pelegrini/micky mouse/Putin/ would be world beaters...WTF do I know.

and yes, I have downed a bottle of tequila......so nothing new here. ;)
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

deanox wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:11 am He's doing a good job now but let's see where he is in two-three years' time.
Football is a fickle fucking sport, I thought that Slav/Zola/Pelegrini/micky mouse/Putin/ would be world beaters...WTF do I know.

and yes, I have downed a bottle of tequila......so nothing new here. ;)
You're right mate. Even without having attacked the customary bottle of single malt I was as happy as Larry (who the fuck is Larry btw) when Pellegrini was appointed. And even further back I wasn't too upset when Pardew walked into the gaff.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:58 pm Is it really that obvioius I don't take everything they say seriously ? :lol:

But there are one or two relatively high profile click baiters who, as you say, will be looking just a bit eggy fairly soon I suspect. And have you noticed one or two of them have started referring to our D of F as "Timmy". Seem to remember when I was about 4 or 5 that being a character in some kid's book I used to read.

Charming.

Cunt !
Bring back Jonathon !

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:33 am I think today’s news finally puts to bed any idea that he is likely to be Moyes, replacement. If he does come to the PL I guess he’ll be a bit further north.
Realistically, I do not not believe that was ever going to happen.
Flairon

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:20 am
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:58 pm Is it really that obvioius I don't take everything they say seriously ? :lol:

Charming.
Cunt !
Please don't tell me you'd welcome being called Timmy FFS. I guess your mum probably called you that until you started school and pretty soon afterwards you pleaded with her to stop calling you that. ;)

Come on, own up.