Prediction League - Round 21 - Results

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Prediction League - Round 21 - Results

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:27 am In a largely lack-lustre round, both Mick and Clay topped the round with 130 points, further extending their lead at the top. This will infuriate third-placed Ibby who was unlucky to miss out on the correct score by only one, two, and sometimes three goals in all of his games, believe it or not. The fucking officials have a lot to answer for.

Honourable mention to leebo for cracking triple figures, as he tries to keep Terry, Deano, and NM in his sights in the fight for survival.

At the other end of the pile, Indian had a shocker with 40 points, and drops a spot. Others that need to hang their heads include Shark, the Brazilian, Jay, Dano, and myself, all scoring a measly 50 points.

Let me know if there are any errors.

Later fuckers...
🀣🀣🀣 hilarious bit about Ibby
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Cheers Oz

Gotta feel sorry for Ibby……
Nah fuck him :lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

WelshIron

Post by WelshIron »

Cheers Oz whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:12 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:27 am In a largely lack-lustre round, both Mick and Clay topped the round with 130 points, further extending their lead at the top. This will infuriate third-placed Ibby who was unlucky to miss out on the correct score by only one, two, and sometimes three goals in all of his games, believe it or not. The fucking officials have a lot to answer for.

Honourable mention to leebo for cracking triple figures, as he tries to keep Terry, Deano, and NM in his sights in the fight for survival.

At the other end of the pile, Indian had a shocker with 40 points, and drops a spot. Others that need to hang their heads include Shark, the Brazilian, Jay, Dano, and myself, all scoring a measly 50 points.

Let me know if there are any errors.

Later fuckers...
I know . I bet he lies awake at night worrying about his scores …. the Cunt.
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Clayton wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:10 pm
Newmarket wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:37 pm Personally I think changing after the first game is played is a no no and should be outlawed Oz .

It’s highly possible , especially at the mo , that a team’s attitude tactics and especially line ups may be influenced by the outcome of a previous game in that round .

And predictions could be changed accordingly.

Btw is there no cup this year ?
Keep your nose out of it Tim :lol: , Oz is running the show here .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

So..... officially will I be classed as really shit or just shit for my measly 50 points this round, because, in fairness to me I have done a lot worse on the ODD occasion.
Thank you once again Oz for your continued input and encouraging words............ : kickimmuts

JayK

Post by JayK »

eastcoastclaret wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:23 pm Cheers Oz

Gotta feel sorry for Ibby……
Nah fuck him :lol:
🀣🀣🀣
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:55 pm
JayK wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:12 pm

I know . I bet he lies awake at night worrying about his scores …. the Cunt.
Bless 🀣🀣🀣
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Ibbyham wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:01 pm Cheers Ozzy, I was raving very mad when Sheff Utd awarded a penalty and robbed me 80 points that cost me top 2 spots chance. That will haunt me forever.

Hopefully luck will come my way so I have to make sure my prediction scores more clinical but it usually don't via players mistakes, poor defending, poor ref and var that makes the differences.

What happened to the bottom 3 when the season end? Will they do prediction next season?
β€œThat will haunt me forever.”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh my fucking word, Ibbs!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Talk about first world problems!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

OZHAMMER wrote: ↑Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:34 am
Ibbyham wrote: ↑Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:01 pm Cheers Ozzy, I was raving very mad when Sheff Utd awarded a penalty and robbed me 80 points that cost me top 2 spots chance. That will haunt me forever.

Hopefully luck will come my way so I have to make sure my prediction scores more clinical but it usually don't via players mistakes, poor defending, poor ref and var that makes the differences.

What happened to the bottom 3 when the season end? Will they do prediction next season?
β€œThat will haunt me forever.”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh my fucking word, Ibbs!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Talk about first world problems!
Numbers never did receive that cheque
Bring back Jonathon !