Bristol City vs West Ham FA Cup Replay Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Bristol City vs West Ham FA Cup Replay Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

Julian/bonzo even Noble would have nailed that big nosed wanker williams within 5 mins

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

tassiehammer wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:55 am
deanox wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:29 am Numbers you are truly a fucking cunt.

We last won the FA cup 44 fucking years ago, probably before you were born.

As a long-suffering hammer, I have seen more disappointment than most supporters deserve, unless your perineal bottom feeders, in the lower leagues.

In reality although most of us don't like our current managers style of play and how he uses our youth, we are still top six (for now) and have qualified top of our group in the Europa league, not mentioning we won a Euro cup last year.

If we lose in the next round in Europe and have a steep decline in the league......guess what.... we still love our team.

We have earned the right to criticize our team and management but at the end of the day we bleed claret and blue unlike you.
"When Bill went up
To lift the FA cup
I was there, I was there"
And so we sang. Fuck me, 44 years ago. Next song " Knock knock knocking on heavens door".
Got a feeling they won't let me in though :lol:
respect...
i was the generation below
just out of interest ...were you fully 70's clobbered up?..... how did the cubans and flares get on in a tear up ..hanging in the breeze ?

its always intrigued me that

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

normannomates wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:08 am
tassiehammer wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:55 am

"When Bill went up
To lift the FA cup
I was there, I was there"
And so we sang. Fuck me, 44 years ago. Next song " Knock knock knocking on heavens door".
Got a feeling they won't let me in though :lol:
respect...
i was the generation below
just out of interest ...were you fully 70's clobbered up?..... how did the cubans and flares get on in a tear up ..hanging in the breeze ?

its always intrigued me that
About 10 of us in a mini van. On the way home pulling up at a few sad looking street parties in north London, all piling out, chorus of bubbles, straight back in the van getting chased by the red and white who thought they only had to turn up to win. Back to the King's Head next to West Ham church to find out it was Trev who scored and not Pearson :lol: . We were up the other end. :D
No tear up , no hooligans. That's another story.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............