West Ham vs Bristol City FA Cup Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Whiskyman

Re: West Ham vs Bristol City FA Cup Match Thread

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:44 pm Mumba pretty much getting a full run out today.
Not sure what to make of him. Looks to come alive in the box but his link up play has been average.
Plenty of time to learn if he signs a new contract id guess.
Poor cunt needs a spell on loan to learn how to play proper men’s football.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Too many shit players, slow up front and dead slow at the back without the Aguerd.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:03 pm Too many shit players, slow up front and dead slow at the back without the Aguerd.
I actually thought Ings looke not too bad today. Maybe playing him and Ings together is an idea worth trying in the replay.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:02 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:44 pm Mumba pretty much getting a full run out today.
Not sure what to make of him. Looks to come alive in the box but his link up play has been average.
Plenty of time to learn if he signs a new contract id guess.
Looked better when he shifted out right.
A way off the finished artcile

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Any youth/reserve team player needs to leave this club pronto.
If you can't get on the bench be given any time against a championship team at home in the cup then you need to go.
Get as far away from this scotch cunt as is humanely possible before your career is finished.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:01 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:45 pm

I am not watching it,but on one of the West Ham watch along sites,they said the fella deliberately fouled Mavropanos with no eye on the ball whatsoever. I am just referring to somebody else..Maybe,I shouldn't have the right to comment tbh.
A West Ham watch along is hardly unbiased is it. It was a foul, no doubt about it. But a sending off offence? Never in a million years.

Still,at least they’ve given you your opinion for the day. :lol:

Well, you did say you’re not even watching. :lol:
At least I admit Whiskyman.

Disappointed that we need a replay..Players deserve a bit of a rest and now they have to go and play in the week with a game we should have won(on paper)Bristol City will fancy it big time.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:18 pm Any youth/reserve team player needs to leave this club pronto.
If you can't get on the bench be given any time against a championship team at home in the cup then you need to go.
Get as far away from this scotch cunt as is humanely possible before your career is finished.
I kind of agree with you, this game was an opportunity to put them in an enviroment closer to what they would meet if they were loaned out. But didnt. Someone say, NM i believe, that there was an important game just prior to this game.for them.?

Looking at todays game leaves you wondering that maybe it wouldnt have been a good idea. Also, Moyes isnt that adventurous, he wants to win at all costs as winning is what he does, and he hasnt got the balls for change.

On the bright side, we are still in it to win it.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Not a good result for us and needless a replay likely on January 24th just before 4 round of the FA Cup on 27th.

West Ham now to have 2 weeks break and hope to have all our players back in full fitness and sharp. Hope Mavropanos and Paqueta will be back by then but wont know how long they will be out until we find out by Wednesday but hopefully those 2 will be OK for the Sheff Utd game.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

JayK

Post by JayK »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:44 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:18 pm Any youth/reserve team player needs to leave this club pronto.
I kind of agree with you, this game was an opportunity to put them in an enviroment closer to what they would meet if they were loaned out. But didnt. Someone say, NM i believe, that there was an important game just prior to this game.for them.?

Looking at todays game leaves you wondering that maybe it wouldnt have been a good idea. Also, Moyes isnt that adventurous, he wants to win at all costs as winning is what he does, and he hasnt got the balls for change.

On the bright side, we are still in it to win it.
The kids play in the cup on Tuesday against Wycombe. Big game for them
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:12 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:02 pm

Looked better when he shifted out right.
A way off the finished artcile
Of course the poor sod’s not the finished articl e. The last 12/18 months or so have been wasted by not getting him out playing.