West Ham vs Bristol City FA Cup Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: West Ham vs Bristol City FA Cup Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:41 am Game should have been put to bed first half
Wasn’t and we all knew the inevitable outcome.
Another fucking fixture to fulfil down that woke fucking shithole.
Definitely won’t waste my time or money on that one.
we could mob up and do the UNI CUNTS ...for old times sake

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

normannomates wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:09 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:41 am Game should have been put to bed first half
Wasn’t and we all knew the inevitable outcome.
Another fucking fixture to fulfil down that woke fucking shithole.
Definitely won’t waste my time or money on that one.
we could mob up and do the UNI CUNTS ...for old times sake.

they have hairs on their chests apparently ..??...

BOO......

this generation of fuckwits flock to UNI for as long as they can to avoid doing some actual work ...its as simple as that..

the white working class always cop the shit... fighting and dying in wars over CENTURIES for this once great Country ... then treated like shit in return....EVERYTIME.

its the middle classes i despise the most though... traitors and coward cunts the lot of em.....

the ruperts at least have a sense of duty and patriotism

. the kids now..?...fucking hopeless wankers the lot of em...they shouldnt be anywhere near a nursery ..let alone a university .
used to be the top 5% to be even considered for university....not some fresh off the boat with a bone through its nose.

where do these UNI tossers end up working?..
.the bbc/media/nhs/education/ millwall benevolent fundraising of course

funny how none want to gets their hands dirty and learn a trade?

and yes... YOURE ALL TOO BLAME... for burying your heads in the sand..nice work you coward cunts.

#country/dogs/joey barton/im not done by any stretch yet.com

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

FFS. Who went down to Highgate Cemetery and dug up Karl Marx.? :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:53 am FFS. Who went down to Highgate Cemetery and dug up Karl Marx.? :lol:
Adolf Hitler by the sounds of it 🙄
Bring back Jonathon !

garnett

Bullied

Post by garnett »

What the fuck is our fan base turning into, every site I've been on to get their assessment of the game have griped about the same thing.
I was lucky to be in a bar that showed ours City's Forests and Leeds game's on screens next to each other.
What I found really refreshing was no VAR and referee's having to do what they are paid to do, make tough on the spot decisions, every screen showed prima dona player's going down after a tackle and play continued, I loved it, took me back to a day when it was a man's game, no bullying just hard playing, tough tackling lower league team's putting overpaid ponces to the sword.
But it won't last unfortunately, I was watching with a gooner, younger than me, a facial expression of disbelief at what he was watching.
Highlights of ghe day was Bristol City getting a deserved equaliser and Patrick Bamford, someone I like scoring a Le Tissesk goal and the gooner not knowing who Matt Le Tissier was.

h69

Post by h69 »

eskimo joe wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:44 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:18 pm Any youth/reserve team player needs to leave this club pronto.
If you can't get on the bench be given any time against a championship team at home in the cup then you need to go.
Get as far away from this scotch cunt as is humanely possible before your career is finished.
I kind of agree with you, this game was an opportunity to put them in an enviroment closer to what they would meet if they were loaned out. But didnt. Someone say, NM i believe, that there was an important game just prior to this game.for them.?

Looking at todays game leaves you wondering that maybe it wouldnt have been a good idea. Also, Moyes isnt that adventurous, he wants to win at all costs as winning is what he does, and he hasnt got the balls for change.

On the bright side, we are still in it to win it.
Correct, they were in the last 16 of the Men's EFL trophy and they got physically bullied out of the game by Wycombe on the following Tuesday. The good news is that Kodua has gone there on loan. The bad news is that it showed they are not physically ready yet havimg mostly just stepped up to the u21s from the u18s

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:53 am FFS. Who went down to Highgate Cemetery and dug up Karl Marx.? :lol:
when i get nicked ...ill say you engineered it

normannomates

Re: Bullied

Post by normannomates »

garnett wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:03 am What the fuck is our fan base turning into, every site I've been on to get their assessment of the game have griped about the same thing.
I was lucky to be in a bar that showed ours City's Forests and Leeds game's on screens next to each other.
What I found really refreshing was no VAR and referee's having to do what they are paid to do, make tough on the spot decisions, every screen showed prima dona player's going down after a tackle and play continued, I loved it, took me back to a day when it was a man's game, no bullying just hard playing, tough tackling lower league team's putting overpaid ponces to the sword.
But it won't last unfortunately, I was watching with a gooner, younger than me, a facial expression of disbelief at what he was watching.
Highlights of ghe day was Bristol City getting a deserved equaliser and Patrick Bamford, someone I like scoring a Le Tissesk goal and the gooner not knowing who Matt Le Tissier was.
[/quote

garnett ...
horses for courses....those horses are long gone.
that wanker williams took the piss as it is now.
back in the day, he would have been served up in a sesame seeded bun with all the trimmings ...he wouldnt have appeared for the second half

normannomates

Re: Bullied

Post by normannomates »

normannomates wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:14 am
garnett wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:03 am What the fuck is our fan base turning into, every site I've been on to get their assessment of the game have griped about the same thing.
[/quote

garnett ...
i
horses for courses....those courses are long gone.
that wanker williams took the piss as it is now..we had nobody to sort it out....DAWSON would have sorted the cunt out...since he left we are soft as shite
back in the day, he would have been served up in a sesame seeded bun with the salad included ...he wouldnt have appeared for the second half.
but its not back in the day you div..