Happy New Year

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Ibbyham »

Happy New Year and hope West Ham do well in 2024.

Onwards and upwards.

whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Happy new year to all you hammerschat cunts.
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:57 pm Happy new year to all you hammerschat cunts.
Charmed I’m sure
;)

HamstasParadise

Post by HamstasParadise »

I was just watching a documentary about Sinatra .... and to paraphrase Ol' Blue Eyes "When I was 67, it was a very good year ..."
.... every goal of 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcjCJ-4TXoY

97 goals - not bad from 14.73% possession (or something like that)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” (Mark Twain.)

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Brother and his wife arrived NYE from Pomgolia. Mrs Tas was already in hospital with pneumonia, pleurisy and then the Rona. She came home yesterday and gave me a late prezzie. The fucking Rona. Got a trip booked to one of Australia's best golf courses later in the week and if my brother gets it then that's down the gurglar. Fingers crossed that we're all clear next week because we have a 2 week trip to NZ booked. Oh by the way, Happy New Year to you all :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

JayK

Post by JayK »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:28 pm Brother and his wife arrived NYE from Pomgolia. Mrs Tas was already in hospital with pneumonia, pleurisy and then the Rona. She came home yesterday and gave me a late prezzie. The fucking Rona. Got a trip booked to one of Australia's best golf courses later in the week and if my brother gets it then that's down the gurglar. Fingers crossed that we're all clear next week because we have a 2 week trip to NZ booked. Oh by the way, Happy New Year to you all :D
Glad the mrs is back home after all that Tas. Fingers crossed for the ‘waste of a good walk’ someone once called it. Even more crossed for the NZ trip. Bit jealous of that one.
COYI!!!

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:28 pm Brother and his wife arrived NYE from Pomgolia. Mrs Tas was already in hospital with pneumonia, pleurisy and then the Rona. She came home yesterday and gave me a late prezzie. The fucking Rona. Got a trip booked to one of Australia's best golf courses later in the week and if my brother gets it then that's down the gurglar. Fingers crossed that we're all clear next week because we have a 2 week trip to NZ booked. Oh by the way, Happy New Year to you all :D
ive only just broke the code on this... sincerely hope your missus is alright

Happy new year and best wishes to your family and all that bollox.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

normannomates wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:27 pm
ive only just broke the code on this... sincerely hope your missus is alright

Happy new year and best wishes to your family and all that bollox.
Many thanks norm. Same to you and yours even 2 weeks into it. :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............