The Managers New Contract Looks a Formality..........

Chat about anything football related here!
garnett

Re: The Managers New Contract Looks a Formality..........

Post by garnett »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:05 am
garnett wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:20 am I'm expecting the inevitable, our owner's can't see further than 3 points regardless of performance, but when he signs and Paqueta and Kudus fuck off, back to square 1 with antonio up front defending for our lives.
Lot of it's and buts there Alf. Will they fuck off? Is Mikey coming back? What about Bowen going to the scouse? And it's not just 3 points, we took 9 without conceding a goal. I'm not a Moyes nosher but as I posted elsewhere could Pep or Klippity, with the cattle we have, do any better?
I disagree, if it hadn't been for the betting scandal 1 would have already left and the other, as good as he is, is another African mercenary, not in terms of finance but he wants to play for and with the best, nothing wrong with that btw.
Mikey is injured allegedly, his usefulness expired a long time ago, but moyes won't get shot of hm.

brookingslovechild

Re: The Managers New Contract Looks a Formality..........

Post by brookingslovechild »

Seen a few talking up Eddie Howe , he’s currently being given the same Liverpool schooling we were given. Not sure how he is seen as a coach , attacking, defensive or somewhere in between doesn’t seem to have a particular style.
Albeit they ain’t losing, newcastles GK has been immense .