Prediction League - Round 19 - Results

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Prediction League - Round 19 - Results

Post by OZHAMMER »

Apologies for my tardiness - I'm on the South Coast of NSW with the kids. All of the beach, rainforest, walking, cycling, slip 'n slides that any kid could wish for... and all they want to do is watch YouTube or Netflix on my fucking laptop.

Anyway, it's 1:22am, and they've allowed me use of the device until they wake up.

Deano?!! Where the fuck did this come from?! Absolutely knocking it out of the park with a huge score of 190. This would have been a great score under normal circumstances, but this is one of the toughest rounds that we've had, so his score is all the more impressive. He now moves up out of the relegation zone, and is within sight of 'mid-table mediocrity'.

Towie scored 120, and is looking to challenge for European places. He's well placed to pounce if he can continue that form. Tel also managed to score 120, after completely missing the first day's games. One could only imagine his score had he submitted his tips on time.

Eastcoast and myself were the only others to manage triple figures. Eastcoast jumps above NM, and I've now jumped above the early pacesetter Jay. Suddenly the world feels normal again.

At the other end of the spectrum, Clay, Joe, and Andy were absolutely diabolical... I mean, they were fucking shit. 30 points ffs. :roll: Clay's shown a chink in his armour, and one has to wonder if he is the real deal, or if the wheels are are getting a bit wobbly before falling off. Only time will tell. I picked on Joe last round, so I really thought that he would up his game this time in. He has to be a masochist, because he's asking for more. :? And then there's Andy. He just can't seem to get any momentum. One week he is shit, the next week he is really shit. Talk about inconsistent.

Don't make a complete goose out of yourselves by forgetting to put your Round 20 tips in - first game kicks off in less than 24 hours (at the time of posting).

Let me know if I've made a stuff-up with the scoring. Cheers fellas.
Attachments
2023-2024 - Round 19 - Prediction League Results.PNG
2023-2024 - Round 19 - Prediction League Results.PNG (87.28 KiB) Viewed 10736 times
Last edited by OZHAMMER on Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

JayK

Re: Prediction League - Round 19 - Results

Post by JayK »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers Oz
COYI!!!

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Cheers Oz

So pleased I got our match wrong! :lol:
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Cheers Oz , no chink here mate , wheels may be wobbling , run of bad luck , but no problem there just need to get them tightened and greased . Got to give the likes of Ibby , yours truly and Jay something to aim for , for me it was Jay , time will see how we all go .

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Fuck me Oz that's 30 more than I expected to get......and surely shit and really shit is in my eyes is constantly shit .... :lol:

Anyway Oz thanks for your endeavors this year so far and have a great holiday mate ......Happy new year

JayK

Post by JayK »

Clayton wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:09 pm Cheers Oz , no chink here mate , wheels may be wobbling , run of bad luck , but no problem there just need to get them tightened and greased . Got to give the likes of Ibby , yours truly and Jay something to aim for , for me it was Jay , time will see how we all go .
:lol:
COYI!!!

WelshIron

Post by WelshIron »

Back to double figures after last weeks heroics :lol:

Cheers Oz

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Cheers Ozzy, I am pleased for my club, Ibbyham FC back in 3rd place and 190 points from top compared to over 400 points behind back in early October. Some results that didn't go my way disappointed me, especially Newcastle vs Nottingham Forest whom NO-ONE got even a 10 points but I managed to get 10 points for the Man Utd win over Villa.

I hope to improve further points in the coming rounds as I have tighten my defence and eye for goals.

COYIbbyham whufc_crest whufc_crest
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

deanox

Post by deanox »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:21 pm Apologies for my tardiness - I'm on the South Coast of NSW with the kids. All of the beach, rainforest, walking, cycling, slip 'n slides that any kid could wish for... and all they want to do is watch YouTube or Netflix on my fucking laptop.

Anyway, it's 1:22am, and they've allowed me use of the device until they wake up.

Deano?!! Where the fuck did this come from?! Absolutely knocking it out of the park with a huge score of 190. This would have been a great score under normal circumstances, but this is one of the toughest rounds that we've had, so his score is all the more impressive. He now moves up out of the relegation zone, and is within sight of 'mid-table mediocrity'.

Towie scored 120, and is looking to challenge for European places. He's well placed to pounce if he can continue that form.

Eastcoast and myself were the only others to manage triple figures. Eastcoast jumps above NM, and I've now jumped above the early pacesetter Jay. Suddenly the world feels normal again.

At the other end of the spectrum, Clay, Joe, and Andy were absolutely diabolical... I mean, they were fucking shit. 30 points ffs. :roll: Clay's shown a chink in his armour, and one has to wonder if he is the real deal, or if the wheels are are getting a bit wobbly before falling off. Only time will tell. I picked on Joe last round, so I really thought that he would up his game this time in. He has to be a masochist, because he's asking for more. :? And then there's Andy. He just can't seem to get any momentum. One week he is shit, the next week he is really shit. Talk about inconsistent.

Don't make a complete Terry out of yourselves by forgetting to put your Round 20 tips in - first game kicks off in less than 24 hours (at the time of posting).

Oz if I knew where that came from, I would be out buying Lottery tickets :lol: Perhaps I am ready for a second part of the season revival? or I was just fucking lucky this time round ;) I'm picking fucking lucky.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Down under mick

Post by Down under mick »

OZHAMMER wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:21 pm Apologies for my tardiness - I'm on the South Coast of NSW with the kids. All of the beach, rainforest, walking, cycling, slip 'n slides that any kid could wish for... and all they want to do is watch YouTube or Netflix on my fucking laptop.

Towie scored 120, and is looking to challenge for European places. He's well placed to pounce if he can continue that form.

Don't make a complete Terry out of yourselves by forgetting to put your Round 20 tips in - first game kicks off in less than 24 hours (at the time of posting).

Thanks mate and happy new year to you and fellow hammers