West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
OZHAMMER

Re: West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Post by OZHAMMER »

:lol:

You whinging bunch of tarts!

We beat Spuds, Wolves, ManUre, and Arsenal in December. We drew with a team that has had our measure in recent times... We sit sixth...

Cry me a fucking river!!

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

brookingslovechild wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:13 am
normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:49 am moyes has never watched Mubama has he.

Moyes is a cunt.....

give him his new 3yr contract and rely on the tourists.?

THEY'LL NEED THE TOURISTS ...

I RECKON THATS WHAT BRADY'S MAIN BRIEF HAS BEEN ....ERASE THE WHITE WORKING CLASS VERMIN?... ;)
Fuck me normal, gonna have to keep your blood pressure in check pal😂
Got no idea what half your rants are about tbh.

Meltdown over a draw against biggest bogey team we have? 3 wins and a draw over busy Xmas period, rip your hands off for that mate.
Armchair fan , feel good when we win and shit when lose.
Did we get played off the park…yep..are we still in race for a top 6-8 finish ..yep.
only losers have 'bogey teams'. .been mentioned a lot that word in the last few days ..must be a coincidence ...anyhow...what sort of cockrot cunt uses that as a genuine excuse. ??

my blood pressure is cushty...thanks for the concern though.
im 56.. 11 stone9 pounds...5'10.....blood pressure is a very healthy 115/ 78....

you keep sucking on that tit chump...my life.

your view on that game and the wider issues tells me youre a bit of a simpleton???
no disgrace in that like...it took me 40 yrs to attain my CSE 3 Geology certificate

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Had the misfortune to be over there last night
Fuck me wished I hadn’t bothered saw the team lineup in the pub and you just knew it would be a hang on at all cost for a fucking draw.
Game was as shit as the fucking weather.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:14 pm :lol:

We beat Spuds, Wolves, ManUre, and Arsenal in December. We drew with a team that has had our measure in recent times... We sit sixth...

Cry me a fucking river!!

..since when has surrendering pretty much all of a second half against.. at best.. a third string Brighton AT HOME acceptable??...not only that..fuckin celebrating it?
have a word with yourselves...
fuck off

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:47 pm

Cry me a fucking river!!

..since when has surrendering pretty much all of a second half against.. at best.. a third string Brighton AT HOME acceptable??...not only that..fuckin celebrating it?
fuck off
I don’t think I’ve seen much celebration of the result.

Happy New Year Normie. ;)

h69

Post by h69 »

normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:58 pm

Meltdown over a draw against biggest bogey team we have? 3 wins and a draw over busy Xmas period, rip your hands off for that mate.
Did we get played off the park…yep..are we s :roll: till in race for a top 6-8 finish ..yep.
only losers have 'bogey teams'. .been mentioned a lot that word in the last few days ..must be a coincidence ...anyhow...what sort of cockrot cunt uses that as a genuine excuse. ??

im 56.. 11 stone9 pounds...5'10.....blood pressure is a very healthy 115/ 78....

you keep sucking on that tit chump...my life.

your view on that game and the wider issues tells me youre a bit of a simpleton???
no disgrace in that like...it took me 40 yrs to attain my CSE 3 Geology certificate
I believe that Pep used that word to describe Crystal Palace last year. What a loser :roll:

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:58 pm

Did we get played off the park…yep..are we still in race for a top 6-8 finish ..yep.
only losers have 'bogey teams'. .been mentioned a lot that word in the last few days ..must be a coincidence ...anyhow...what sort of cockrot cunt uses that as a genuine excuse. ??.......been called worse i suppose. :lol:

you keep sucking on that tit chump...my life.......i have absolutely no idea what this even means fella..but it sound ok.

your view on that game and the wider issues tells me youre a bit of a simpleton???........... :D probably right on that point normal, you defo have 1 cse more than me.....
no disgrace in that like...it took me 40 yrs to attain my CSE 3 Geology certificate.................

on the wider issue...lovely to sit 6th in the new year and top of our european league .....moyes for MOTM in december ? Happy days normski right?

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Cry me a fucking river!!

fuck off
probably the same as Brighton celebrating a clean sheet all night at the pub... i mean who'd thats what tops teams do right.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:51 pm

fuck off
I don’t think I’ve seen much celebration of the result.

Happy New Year Normie. ;)
keep on ridiculing me ...

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:31 am
normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:58 pm only losers have 'bogey teams'. .been mentioned a lot that word in the last few days ..must be a coincidence ...anyhow...what sort of cockrot cunt uses that as a genuine excuse. ??.......been called worse i suppose. :lol:

you keep sucking on that tit chump...my life.......i have absolutely no idea what this even means fella..but it sound ok.

your view on that game and the wider issues tells me youre a bit of a simpleton???........... :D probably right on that point normal, you defo have 1 cse more than me.....
no disgrace in that like...it took me 40 yrs to attain my CSE 3 Geology certificate.................

on the wider issue...lovely to sit 6th in the new year and top of our european league .....moyes for MOTM in december ? Happy days normski right?
Enjoy