West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:31 am Our African Grey has more creativity whilst taking a dump than West Ham do without Kudus & Paqueta .

Wtf has happened to Fornals & Benrahma ?
MOYES.....

bha had a few youngsters starting for them, the kid bounnotte has been introduced over the last year or so, thats what we used to do?...im telling you now...that wanker Moyes is not interested in our U18s/21s

lets get it straight, we won the FA YOUTH CUP....PISSED THEIR LEAGUE .....thats a massive achievement....history suggests at least a couple will make it and progress to first team squad..

not under this cunt they wont.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

moyes has never watched Mubama has he.

Moyes is a cunt.....

give him his new 3yr contract and rely on the tourists.?

THEY'LL NEED THE TOURISTS ...

I RECKON THATS WHAT BRADY'S MAIN BRIEF HAS BEEN ....ERASE THE WHITE WORKING CLASS VERMIN?... ;)
Last edited by normannomates on Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Down under mick

Post by Down under mick »

normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:41 am
Newmarket wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:31 am Our African Grey has more creativity whilst taking a dump than West Ham do without Kudus & Paqueta .

Wtf has happened to Fornals & Benrahma ?
MOYES.....

bha had a few youngsters starting for them, the kid bounnotte has been introduced over the last year or so, thats what we used to do?...im telling you now...that wanker Moyes is not interested in our U18s/21s

lets get it straight, we won the FA YOUTH CUP....PISSED THEIR LEAGUE .....thats a massive achievement....history suggests at least a couple will make it and progress to first team squad..

not under this cunt they wont.
I really hope that Moyes will give this bunch of youth a chance I'm not confident but if he doesn't surely questions should be asked

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:49 am moyes has never watched Mubama has he.

Moyes is a cunt.....

give him his new 3yr contract and rely on the tourists.?

THEY'LL NEED THE TOURISTS ...

I RECKON THATS WHAT BRADY'S MAIN BRIEF HAS BEEN ....ERASE THE WHITE WORKING CLASS VERMIN?... ;)
Fuck me normal, gonna have to keep your blood pressure in check pal😂
Got no idea what half your rants are about tbh.

Meltdown over a draw against biggest bogey team we have? 3 wins and a draw over busy Xmas period, rip your hands off for that mate.
Armchair fan , feel good when we win and shit when lose.
Did we get played off the park…yep..are we still in race for a top 6-8 finish ..yep.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Was expecting to lose this so a draw is a plus. Will not except excuses fot the performance though. Havent heard the press conference post match, but if he even uses Kudus being absent he needs a table hurled in his direction.

Only plus to come out of this game is we actually took 3 points plus 1 stolen one from Brighton this season. Must be on the up.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Was expecting to win this :o , forgetting that we had to release a few players due to international commitments ( why ? , when the likes of Salah played for Liverpool ), but alas I put the loss of 2 points down to a poor transfer policy , poor squad rotation , selection and a lack of tactical strategy . Just maybe if we had a manager who wasn't stubborn , indecisive and had the vision to see the talent in youth , and I will include Fornals in that catergory , ( because the Moysiah has ruined a young talent ) ,things could have been so much different .
The lineup last night did include Casey , Laing , Orford and Mubama on the bench :roll: gaining valuable league experience :lol: :lol: :lol: .

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Clayton wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:41 am Was expecting to win this :o , forgetting that we had to release a few players due to international commitments ( why ? , when the likes of Salah played for Liverpool ), but alas I put the loss of 2 points down to a poor transfer policy , poor squad rotation , selection and a lack of tactical strategy . Just maybe if we had a manager who wasn't stubborn , indecisive and had the vision to see the talent in youth , and I will include Fornals in that catergory , ( because the Moysiah has ruined a young talent ) ,things could have been so much different .
The lineup last night did include Casey , Laing , Orford and Mubama on the bench :roll: gaining valuable league experience :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Salah played on the 1st, had we played on the 1st Kudus would have been available. But Moyse can not and has no room for complaint, he got a bigger gap between matches so cant have it both ways 😂. Besides we beat them without Kudus last time i believe.

Moyes can look on the bright side, it gave him a legitamate reason to complain, but AFCON was hardly a surprise.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Down under mick wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:56 am
I really hope that Moyes will give this bunch of youth a chance I'm not confident but if he doesn't surely questions should be asked
Absolute madness not to mate. Everyone and his wife knows there's going to be a few exits from the squad and before diving into the unknown of the transfer market it would make perfect sense to have a look at some of the youth squad to see if they look capable of filling the voids.

Seriously last night could any of the young hopefuls have made less impact than Benrahma, Fornals and JWP ? There's a game against Bristol City at the weekend. An excellent opportunity to throw in a few of the kids to show whether they can step up onto the big stage. Either that or get the best ones out on loan so they can play proper football against proper opponents. Their results prove they're too good for the kiddy level they're playing at now.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eskimo joe wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:57 am
Clayton wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:41 am Was expecting to win this :o , forgetting that we had to release a few players due to international commitments ( why ? , when the likes of Salah played for Liverpool ), but alas I put the loss of 2 points down to a poor transfer policy , poor squad rotation , selection and a lack of tactical strategy . Just maybe if we had a manager who wasn't stubborn , indecisive and had the vision to see the talent in youth , and I will include Fornals in that catergory , ( because the Moysiah has ruined a young talent ) ,things could have been so much different .
Salah played on the 1st, had we played on the 1st Kudus would have been available. But Moyse can not and has no room for complaint, he got a bigger gap between matches so cant have it both ways 😂. Besides we beat them without Kudus last time i believe.

Moyes can look on the bright side, it gave him a legitamate reason to complain, but AFCON was hardly a surprise.
Any manager who throws AFCON into a conversation about football is totally disingenuous imo. FFS it's like Christams. It happens on a regular basis and like anything else that happens regularly it can be planned for. But that requires forethought and, this being football -------
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:30 am
eskimo joe wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:57 am

Any manager who throws AFCON into a conversation about football is totally disingenuous imo. FFS it's like Christams. It happens on a regular basis and like anything else that happens regularly it can be planned for. But that requires forethought and, this being football -------
Forethought ? , pretty sure it's something the manager doesn't cope well with .