West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
brookingslovechild

Re: West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Post by brookingslovechild »

I thought across the board we looked knackered 2nd half. A few with not much mileage in the tank and some who’ve played most games.
After that 2nd half you gotta take the point and move on.
He defo needs to rest some for the cup and hopefully Antonio to come back, he’ll bring energy and chaos!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

dagenhamdave wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:31 pm Lack of ideas/anything from Benny and Fornals, would not be unhappy if they both left this month.
I expect you to get your wish. Napoli are the latest club linked with Fornals and apparently there was a scout from Jaywick Casuals running the rule over Benrahma.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

What a bore fest.

Respect the point.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

see the difference between Moysie and De Zerbi?....

one hasnt a fuckin clue beyond his go- to tactic...and the other using the DREGS of his squad to completely embarrass the jock fraud .

everything that is flawed with the wanker was on show tonight....?
he has no squad to ultilise...his own fault....de zerbi has utilized his all season.

relies on a few exceptional players to win games....without them.. he has NOTHING TO OFFER .. BECAUSE HES A HOPELESS CUNT

the 'style' of football.. just fucking soul- sapping coward shit football...fuck paying upwards of £45 for that absolute shit

give him his shiny new contract, who seriously/ willingly shells out every home game for that shit.???

thing is , on the face of it, a draw would have been acceptable to me before the game, even with half- a- team of their best players missing.. (we had two)...but the approach and performance just had the stench of MOYES all over it.

he will be more than satisfied with that though...all about the result.. innit bruv.

maybe its an age thing....i just dont get it with Moyes and the way we play.. at home especially...i hate it..
the younger ones and bots point to results and stats and all that shit.

ps...Moysies post match press conference tells me everything...WANKER.....
Last edited by normannomates on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:11 am, edited 9 times in total.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Well I feel ashamed to admit it but .......... For the first time in 58 years I turned the TV off ...... couldn't watch anymore of that defensive dross ....... :oops:

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:30 pm Well I feel ashamed to admit it but .......... For the first time in 58 years I turned the TV off ...... couldn't watch anymore of that defensive dross ....... :oops:
IT WAS DISGUSTING..

ALL ABOUT RESULTS EH??

GET TO FUCK...

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

andyginbrasil wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:30 pm Well I feel ashamed to admit it but .......... For the first time in 58 years I turned the TV off ...... couldn't watch anymore of that defensive dross ....... :oops:
Tbh,I watched the darts on the tv and put West Ham on the lap top.Why did I bother?

Without Kudus and Paqueta,I knew we'd offer nothing,even though Brighton had a lot more players missing than us.They outplayed us with their third team.

PS The darts was brilliant.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:39 pm
Tbh,I watched the darts on the tv and put West Ham on the lap top.Why did I bother?

Without Kudus and Paqueta,I knew we'd offer nothing,even though Brighton had a lot more players missing than us.They outplayed us with their third team.

he only looks slightly older than my dear departed grandad.
.considering hes lacking the fags and pints.. hes a natural .
fair play .
if Nobes took up darts instead of footy

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Our African Grey has more creativity whilst taking a dump than West Ham do without Kudus & Paqueta .

Wtf has happened to Fornals & Benrahma ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:10 am
terrya1965 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:39 pm

he only looks slightly older than my dear departed grandad.
.considering hes lacking the fags and pints.. hes a natural .
fair play .
if Nobes took up darts instead of footy
That Luke what’s his name is only 16- ? FFS he’s going to be one fat lump by the time he’s banked his first million.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?