West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Post by normannomates »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:34 am
normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:47 pm

..since when has surrendering pretty much all of a second half against.. at best.. a third string Brighton AT HOME acceptable??...not only that..fuckin celebrating it?
have a word with yourselves...
fuck off
probably the same as Brighton celebrating a clean sheet all night at the pub... i mean who'd thats what tops teams do right.
?...

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:03 pm Had the misfortune to be over there last night
Fuck me wished I hadn’t bothered saw the team lineup in the pub and you just knew it would be a hang on at all cost for a fucking draw.
Game was as shit as the fucking weather.
Moysie couldnt give a fuck about that mate...
he achieved WAY BEYOND his own expected tally of points over the xmas period.
brighton was irrelevant to Moysie...all about the GOLF
thats how this man and football cunts in general operate now....
.if he was in the shit ..do you think he wouldve sent his side out like that to save his sorry arse against Brighton??? ....NO OF COURSE HE WOULDNT.

Hes a winner though...everthing about him says winner....

MUGS
Last edited by normannomates on Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

Clayton wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:41 am Was expecting to win this :o , forgetting that we had to release a few players due to international commitments ( why ? , when the likes of Salah played for Liverpool ), but alas I put the loss of 2 points down to a poor transfer policy , poor squad rotation , selection and a lack of tactical strategy . Just maybe if we had a manager who wasn't stubborn , indecisive and had the vision to see the talent in youth , and I will include Fornals in that catergory , ( because the Moysiah has ruined a young talent ) ,things could have been so much different .
The lineup last night did include Casey , Laing , Orford and Mubama on the bench :roll: gaining valuable league experience :lol: :lol: :lol: .
HE HAD NO INTENTION OF PLAYING ANY OF THEM...ASIDE MUBAMA, WHO HE HUNG OUT TO DRY...AGAIN

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

0-0
Last edited by normannomates on Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:51 pm
normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:47 pm

..since when has surrendering pretty much all of a second half against.. at best.. a third string Brighton AT HOME acceptable??...not only that..fuckin celebrating it?
have a word with yourselves...
fuck off
I don’t think I’ve seen much celebration of the result.

Happy New Year Normie. ;)
youre doing it and not even realising you soppy cunt

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

normannomates wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:43 am
OZHAMMER wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:51 pm

I don’t think I’ve seen much celebration of the result.

Happy New Year Normie. ;)
youre doing it and not even realising you soppy cunt
You’re probably right. Hope you’re keeping well mate. 👍

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

normannomates wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:45 am
Clayton wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:41 am Was expecting to win this :o , forgetting that we had to release a few players due to international commitments ( why ? , when the likes of Salah played for Liverpool ), but alas I put the loss of 2 points down to a poor transfer policy , poor squad rotation , selection and a lack of tactical strategy . Just maybe if we had a manager who wasn't stubborn , indecisive and had the vision to see the talent in youth , and I will include Fornals in that catergory , ( because the Moysiah has ruined a young talent ) ,things could have been so much different .
The lineup last night did include Casey , Laing , Orford and Mubama on the bench :roll: gaining valuable league experience :lol: :lol: :lol: .
HE HAD NO INTENTION OF PLAYING ANY OF THEM...ASIDE MUBAMA, WHO HE HUNG OUT TO DRY...AGAIN
I agree

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

OZHAMMER wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:05 am
normannomates wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:43 am youre doing it and not even realising you soppy cunt
You’re probably right. Hope you’re keeping well mate. 👍
apologies for calling you soppy ozhammer

normannomates

Post by normannomates »

brookingslovechild wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:31 am
normannomates wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:58 pm only losers have 'bogey teams'. .been mentioned a lot that word in the last few days ..must be a coincidence ...anyhow...what sort of cockrot cunt uses that as a genuine excuse. ??.......been called worse i suppose. :lol:

my blood pressure is cushty...thanks for the concern though.
im 56.. 11 stone9 pounds...5'10.....blood pressure is a very healthy 115/ 78....

you keep sucking on that tit chump...my life.......i have absolutely no idea what this even means fella..but it sound ok.

your view on that game and the wider issues tells me youre a bit of a simpleton???........... :D probably right on that point normal, you defo have 1 cse more than me.....
no disgrace in that like...it took me 40 yrs to attain my CSE 3 Geology certificate.................

on the wider issue...lovely to sit 6th in the new year and top of our european league .....moyes for MOTM in december ? Happy days normski right?
preen now all you like ....ill be back